Revamped Party Bingo launches 90 ball games

jetset

RIP Brian
SMACK MY THUMB - NUMBER ONE?

Party Gaming launches new 90 ball bingo

The re-vamped PartyBingo.com announced the arrival of its latest star this week - a new 90-ball virtual Bingo room.

90-ball is amongst the most popular bingo games in the UK and Europe. To celebrate its launch, a $5 000 jackpot played every hour for 7 days, with $25 000 in jackpots awarded to date during December.

A PartyBingo.com spokesman said: "Our 90 ball bingo room has a super new look and includes 24 hour chat rooms fully supported by our team of chat hosts."

Prizes are available 24 hours a day on the new PartyBingo.com site, with special cash prizes for near misses. A new bingo calling function is an option so if you want to hear "leg's eleven" or "smack my thumb, number one" and other uniquely Bingo calls, these are available.

Hi Jetset

Hi Jetset
It's a shame PartyBingo don't take US players
That's one Bingo I loved
Or did they announce they will take US players again

90-Ball Bingo

HOW TO PLAY BINGO 90

90-Ball Bingo is the bingo game traditionally played in the United Kingdom and Australia. The game is similar to 75-Bingo, where players purchase Cards/Tickets, then mark the numbers that are called and hope to be the first player who correctly completes the winning pattern. . Although the basic foundations of the two games are the same there are many differences. In the 90-Ball Bingo cards have three rows and nine columns. Five squares in each row contain numbers ranging from 1 to 90 and the rest are blank.

The game is played when balls are pulled randomly and announced by the Caller. If the number is on your card(s) you mark it off! The first player to complete the pattern being played will hit Bingo! The game is stopped, and the winner(s) get paid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back