[RESOLVED] bigjuicyodds problem!

mellowmenjo

Dormant Account
This is a new poker site (jungle style)
Wen't playing there because of the OFC.
deposited 1st.
Won a total of $200.
Made a withdrawel for $170
I'm waiting for this money now for 1 week and 1 day.

On the site is stated that it would take aprox. 72 hours. after 3,5 days I contacted support. They told me it would take 2 more days because of technical difficulties. So after those 2 days had past I contacted live support again. They told me it would take another 3 days to fix these issues. But then it would work 100%. After 3 days I contacted support (today)
and they told me the problem would be fixed on wensday (another 2 days). They assured me that?!?

Anyone else having problems with them???

O live support at a pokersite is a good thing. 2 times a guy named Tom helped me. He did a good job and showed a big deal of understanding, but one time i was helped by a guy that was really rude.

see ya all around

gr. mellow

(will keep ya posted about this)

BJO was a skin on Dynamic Gaming Systems. That network has been having serious problems paying players lately and epassporte recently stopped servicing them which can't be a good sign. According to Gold Chips's website BJO moved to the renamed Digital Gaming Network. I would avoid all of these sites on either network with the exception of Poker World (owned by The Greek) until things start looking better.

FWIW BJO gets a D+ at SBR but they are trying hard to fix their reputation. They are offering players scammed by SBG Global the ability to get their balances paid by BJO.

thnx for the useful info pokeraddict.
I will keep ya posted on the fact of BJO getting their reputation fixed in my case.

see ya at the tables

Just got supported by Jeff! :thumbsup:
It seems the problem is fixed! My money should be in in 10 minutes! That's a big rellief. I must say that support (except this one time) was great.
That kept me possitive. It surely is a great thing they have live support! And it is (at least for me) always online! You don't see that very often!
Hope they keep up this good work and they will get there!
I also like their poker skin.

greatings mellow

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back