Logo
external image

redneck pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter LaurieJim
  • id22226
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1411
  • Replies 7
Quit posting my family pictures!!!!!

Anyways, here's my contribution, no matter how wrong it is :D


Many uses for duct tape -
1st: self explanatory
2nd pic: How redneck women keep their men from leaving the seat up ;)
3rd: Please?
4th: Moving? lol..


note to self: stay away from Google images if you want to get anything done!
 
Well I don't have a picture, but I wish I did. So picture this.....while on the way to Harrah's Cherokee a few weeks ago on I-40, we are in the left lane, I glance over to see a car on our right...the car is a little rough. It pulls on up next to us and lo and behold they had their Christmas tree in the backseat with the top sticking out the window. I lost it. :D:D:D All I could think of was Jeff Foxworthy's famous line.........you might be a redneck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top