Reactoonz by Play'n Go

Well, fun to watch the different features. Will give it a go soon, don't expect to win much though.

Shocking

I really thought it was going to do a lot more when you finally got the top feature.
I don't think I will be playing this one :(
Great video though :D

Hard enough trying to get 40 symbols for gemix or viking runecraft, so they make it 100 symbols instead, genius.

Looks a interesting gemix clone.

But I like the look of those big wild blocks that appear when you get them.

Any idea when it launches? VS doesn't have it yet?

I am gonna be judged here, but I love these types of slots. The grid type ones are fun to me. Looks like a Gemix/Runecraft with a lot better potential.

You won't be judged mate. I'm also a fan of these type of slots as are many others. Energoonz/ Golden Ticket one of my all time favs.

Was really liking this game, definitely seems to be fun.

I was on my second to last spin of balance then I got a very unexpected surprise..!!

I can't remember exactly what happened, I think it was two demolitions in a row then the one that transforms your symbol! I didn't think this was even possible on a 60p bet.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Was really liking this game, definitely seems to be fun.

I was on my second to last spin of balance then I got a very unexpected surprise..!!

I can't remember exactly what happened, I think it was two demolitions in a row then the one that transforms your symbol! I didn't think this was even possible on a 60p bet.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I don't recall ever seeing to of those big symbols active at the same time? Congratulations on your huge win :)

I don't recall ever seeing to of those big symbols active at the same time? Congratulations on your huge win :)

Actully those two big symbols always occur as part of the final bar you fill up: i'm pretty sure the 900 win already displayed was from that, because he said he had had two demolitions in a row, then a big guy, which is the first part of the last bar bonus.

That means he had tons of higher paying symbols, and the big guy dropped in to connect them all, or most of 'em :p
Would have loved to see the actual money shot, but it's definitely a great win...best i've seen so far. :thumbsup:

Actully those two big symbols always occur as part of the final bar you fill up: i'm pretty sure the 900 win already displayed was from that, because he said he had had two demolitions in a row, then a big guy, which is the first part of the last bar bonus.

That means he had tons of higher paying symbols, and the big guy dropped in to connect them all, or most of 'em :p
Would have loved to see the actual money shot, but it's definitely a great win...best i've seen so far. :thumbsup:

Ah, you've witnessed a lot of "money shots" eh? :D

Ah, you've witnessed a lot of "money shots" eh? :D

I've seen a few money shots in my days yes :p

On this particular game so far only saw one member post several big ones in this thread, and i had a big one myself when it was just launched, which i didn't post as it didn't lead to a cash-out...

But i did see plenty of last bar bonuses... they can pay shite unfortunately - Reactoonz was the main culprit responsible in depleting my gambling budget this month.

Surprisingly the big guy didn't make the big win. It was the two demolitions then the symbol change that gave the win, then the big guy popped in afterwards and added around £80. It was 15x(x2) the smaller symbols that gave the £900 win.

Must say I was totally speechless afterwards. I really wish I had been recording the screen so I could play it back!

I had doubts abouts Rectuumz but its muuch better than both Gemix and Runecraft! Much easier to get to the bonus and already had 1000x bet wins...still havent got 300x at Runecraft...after say 3000 levels...

I take it back...was exremely lucky problably...now Ive played 2 hours or more and not a single win over 5x my bet....and Im not kidding! Raped hard!

Ive been having some fun playing this game at VS.

I have noticed however that I have very little luck when playing at over $1 stake. I definitely do better at smaller bets. My best so far was $300 off a 20c bet. Was so shocked I forgot to take a screenshot :(

I will be interested to see if it is still paying OK in a few months or if it will go dead on me like Bonanza has.

And I can not even get a win of over 100X in the base game in real.

I played this slot a lot since it was released too.

All it does is kill my balance every single time. Its a total joke for me. And battles too for that matter I cant get anywhere in.

If it makes you feel better the 75 spins from 1st only paid £10 odd........

But i did stay on it and got it up to £60 then moved to evolution and am currently at £240.

Piece of crap, my RTP must be nearly ZERO, all the Bonanza gone and never ever does Gargantoo or whaterver the pi55 its called pay more than 100x after 500 spins...DISGUSTING!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back