Rake free online poker

pokeraddict

Webmaster
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

This is the first rake free online poker room. They charge a monthly fee. Right now it is $6 for the first month and $30 a month after. They have a cool rake meter that shows you what you would have paid in rake. It is a bit inflated though they base it on $.25/$5 rake any limit.

The software is adequate. No bugs with a good stat counter and runs rather smoothly. I understand it is Golden Tiger that owns this but I have not confirmed that. They have a rocky history but of late seem to have gotten it together.

This is a great concept. The infamous Dutch Boyd has been touting his version of this for a while but his reputation from the pokerspot debacle makes it doubtful his will catch on.

If this flies expect others to join this concept and poker players will save lots of $$.

It is only day 2 so far and I have only seen a few players in and out. When I cashout I will report how long it took.

One huge minus, I emailed them asking them for a statement that I was going to post with this, basically free advertising. NO RESPONSE!!!! I am baffled. If they do not respons to free advertising questions then what will they respond to?

At 2am ET I requested a cashout of my deposit and left my winnings in there. My cashout was just processed just under 11 hours later. No ID no hassle. Very good time considering I requested it at an odd time.

cool

This is a no brainer! I play 20-25 hours a week on 2/4 and this will pay for my original deposit 1-2 times over or more. This is great news I will try it

Thanks

Coollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

May the best win the crown! :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

real cool, for people like me, play 3 or 4 tables 16 hrs per day, this is just like a goldmine to us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back