New Slot Announcement Raging Rex from Play'n Go

Yeah looks playable for a change. 0 out of 10 for originality as they have been a bit lazy and just taken bits from other games and put them in the blender but I suppose that’s what we have come to expect. They have been smart in one way. Knowing all the moans and groans about “rhino” every fan of that game is going to give this a spin so if it plays better then large customer base already created. Could of called it “Amicable Armadillo” or something a bit different but I guess it’s only a matter of time before that gets launched by someone.

Your review of christmas gave me a good chuckle, the tv was dreadful talk about scraping the barrel, a highlight for me was watching a 1986 rerun of last of the summer wine!

Not sure though about this raging rex being better than rhino, I think that random re-spin feature could bugger up the base game a bit like the bullshit butterflies in jungle spirit and the random features in blueprint games, if you don't get 'em you're almost certainly buggered.

I wonder what the bonus frequency is, if it matches rhino's 115 spins then it could be a better game as the visuals and sounds are good, talking of wms/SG I was surprised to see on their html update of red flag fleet they had reincorporated the ability to quickspin the reels [on betfair] I wonder why they didn't for the other games like rhino, spartacus etc..

Played it two bonuses first bonus was the random x wild that didn't show up got 3x win. Second I chose the wild reel bonus bloody thing love reels 4, 5 & ,6 where you can't win it did jump once to reel 3 I got 35x win done my test it failed.

I played it this morning.
First time I was playing I hit a few nice bonus' chose the first option the first time and what a fail.
Second two times choosing the trex wild reel was far more profitable and basically I started out with 20 and left with 46 as I was off to play in a registered battle.
I wish I hadn't done that because yeah I placed 1st but it took 3 hrs of tentatively watching the damn ranking board to see was anyone catching up and then as well as that a few others joined so it was up to 27 players in the end I believe and from the 75 quid prize pool I got 30. I was kinda pissed off about that

As well as that , while I waited , I'd gone back to the trex game and ...well... The bastard was gone out for breakfast. .and the skies were quiet. Zero meteors in 20euro worth of spins.

So here I am with 30 quid. Not worth withdrawing trying to choose what to play to ..I dunno build it up a bit
Unfortunately with my experience of VS lately ..it just eats anything I win.

Vs.has really gone to shit though since just before Christmas. New owners someone said .they're losing money ? Oh ...the irony .

Another volatite Play n GO with stupid amount of deadspins if u dont hit the stack rex once in a while it just eats ure balance, done the 243x freespins a few times and they multiplier wilds just never shows on the reels, did the Stack wild feature once ended with 45spins or something 180x.

Got 400freespins on it after desposit today 2kr/spins ended up with 500kr, only 1 feature in those 400spins which paid 15x.

Gave this a £10 deposit 49 dead spins at 0.20 and 1 paying spin of 0.16.
Don't hold any hope for a big bonus win if the base game can be so dreadful.

Bearing in mind these slots just “randomly” happen to play better on release than they do 6 months down the line (they don’t really it’s just my vivid perception of reality of course) it doesn’t bode well. Irrespective of the lack of huge wins, Bonanza has stood the test of time. It’s still one of the most popular slots way down the line. Whereas a lot of copies have died a death. Millionaire seems extinct within months. Buffalo rising just didn’t (rise that is).I appreciate Casumo posting a list of big wins and the providers/slots on which they were achieved it gives us a bit of a picture behind the scenes. However the only way you can draw conclusions is to know how much was wagered through these games and the profit retained. A slot may well pay 10 people £2,000 and be lorded for it whereas a slot that paid 50 people £500 goes unnoticed because it’s not considered a big win. If a slot runs very close to trtp it’s only reasonable to assume that the slots that paid big wins gave a lot of other players a bad experience. Whereas a slot that pays more players smaller wins will probably have the greater longevity. It will be interesting to see who’s ‘Top of the Pops’ in a years time.

Bearing in mind these slots just “randomly” happen to play better on release than they do 6 months down the line (they don’t really it’s just my vivid perception of reality of course) it doesn’t bode well. Irrespective of the lack of huge wins, Bonanza has stood the test of time. It’s still one of the most popular slots way down the line. Whereas a lot of copies have died a death. Millionaire seems extinct within months. Buffalo rising just didn’t (rise that is).I appreciate Casumo posting a list of big wins and the providers/slots on which they were achieved it gives us a bit of a picture behind the scenes. However the only way you can draw conclusions is to know how much was wagered through these games and the profit retained. A slot may well pay 10 people £2,000 and be lorded for it whereas a slot that paid 50 people £500 goes unnoticed because it’s not considered a big win. If a slot runs very close to trtp it’s only reasonable to assume that the slots that paid big wins gave a lot of other players a bad experience. Whereas a slot that pays more players smaller wins will probably have the greater longevity. It will be interesting to see who’s ‘Top of the Pops’ in a years time.
Try proven old school slots that actually can and do pay..
1. DOA
2. Fish party
3. Break da bank again
4. Got
5. Jurassic Park
6. Agent Jane blonde
Even the likes of lost island, the turd from the undlushed toilet and even heaven forbid thunderfist...
The slotting world isn’t limited to boring megaways shite...

I gave this another go and was actually playing quite well, amazing how random slots can play hot or cold on given times of the day.

My biggest gripe with this is the multiplier wilds bonus, wilds landing making up way wins that can be a 2x or 3x or combinations up 243x ,similar setup to the Rhino bonus.
But what it doesn't tell you on the Paytable is that wilds can pay as normal 1x also, unlike the Rhino and its clones.

So you can imagine my excitement then disgust when I got a dinosaur on reel 1 and reel 6 and a wild on reels 2,3,4 and 5 and it only paid £2.40
6 oak for that dinosaur paid £1.20 and only one of those wilds was a x2 the rest x1.

If the multiplier was at least x2 for wilds then it would have paid a £19.20 minimum.

I gave this another go and was actually playing quite well, amazing how random slots can play hot or cold on given times of the day.

My biggest gripe with this is the multiplier wilds bonus, wilds landing making up way wins that can be a 2x or 3x or combinations up 243x ,similar setup to the Rhino bonus.
But what it doesn't tell you on the Paytable is that wilds can pay as normal 1x also, unlike the Rhino and its clones.

So you can imagine my excitement then disgust when I got a dinosaur on reel 1 and reel 6 and a wild on reels 2,3,4 and 5 and it only paid £2.40
6 oak for that dinosaur paid £1.20 and only one of those wilds was a x2 the rest x1.

If the multiplier was at least x2 for wilds then it would have paid a £19.20 minimum.

It says "In Wild Hunt extra Rex Wild symbols can land with multipliers"

I agree it's a bit woolly. What it's saying is that you get your normal 1x wilds, and the extra ones added to the reels have a multiplier overlaid. The multiplier is pre-stated on top of the Wild, not a random reveal like the Rapist has.

Yeah they definitely 'can' and mostly do land on the no paying spins.
Suppose I'm just used to the Rhino, Buffallo or the rest of the zoo where that particular bonus has been ripped off from.

I can give you a list of games that have definately played well (for me) on release then faded to mediocrity

Laser fruit
Fat rabbit
Dragons fire
Book of Gods
Primal
White rabbit

All gave cracking wins within a few days of release,then nothing since, It cant be a coincidence

I can give you a list of games that have definately played well (for me) on release then faded to mediocrity

Laser fruit
Fat rabbit
Dragons fire
Book of Gods
Primal
White rabbit

All gave cracking wins within a few days of release,then nothing since, It cant be a coincidence
As far as I can see most slots fall into this category.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back