Question Quick question about PlatinumPlay Bonus rules - please help

NohchiPlayer

Dormant Account
Hello, i got the welcome bonus 100 % + winnings from the 1500 free credits, does anyone know what the maximum stake is and if im allowed to play jackpot games? Livechat cannot help me they even dont understand what im talking about, im asking them about max stake they are telling me how to get winnings from the 1500 free credits... Cant find anything about this in terms.

please help :)

I'm a new customer at both Vegas Palms and Platinum Play myself Nohchi.

Click on this link....and then go to Part 14. Then go to part 30.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

For what it's worth, I have played Dark Knight on both (while my bonuses were still not fully cleared) and I was not considered to be in breach.

I made a withdrawal request at Vegas Palms after clearing WR and the only stumbling block I had was that I have not yet provided ID verification documents (standard procedure in Fortune Lounge group), not with playing a jackpot game.

So I would say avoid betting 30% of your bonus on a single spin and the other things mentioned within Rule 30 and you should be OK. But I would be cautious and check with Live Chat first...no matter how long it may take to get the answers you require. A handful of minutes spent now may mean a fistful of euros not lost later. :)

Oops...chayton beat me to it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back