Question for ECO Card users!!?!

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
for those that aren't aware, QT (an 'arm' of Eco) is having serious delays for many? several? users who withdraw.

Are those outside the US having any problems (i.e. serious delays) withdrawing from EcoCard??

for those that aren't aware, QT (an 'arm' of Eco) is having serious delays for many? several? users who withdraw.

Are those outside the US having any problems (i.e. serious delays) withdrawing from EcoCard??

i havent withdrawn from ecocard for the past 2 months but when i did the bank transfers were conducted quickly. in case i withdrew from my ecocard debit card, it was nearly instant. so the delays, if any, must be pretty recent. byw, i am also outside US. hong kong to be exact.

problems for QT users seems to be fairly recent... within the past month or so...

thanks ChuChu

My apologies for bumping my own thread, but...

This question is all the more important now that QT is kaput and their money seized. Have any ECO card users been affected?

FYI

. EcoCard is a brand name of PSI-Pay Ltd.
PSI-Pay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of the United Kingdom.

I went to the FSA site and found the infor on PSI Pay LTD. both QT, ECO and several other ewallets are subsidiaries.

I expect that given this all of their "brands" are under the magnifying glass at this time.

its me again. i made a smallish deposit to inetbet with ecocard. as for withdrawals, i lost so was unable to cash out:D .

Well, thanks for "taking one for the team". It's too bad you didn't win as you were trying to find out more information to share with us.

Diane

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back