dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Perfect Gems by Play'n Go - not bad at all, *ahem* *cough* poor man's Megaways *splutter* :thumbsup:

The Shadow Order by Push Gaming - another lottery slot lol... but looks very good and @ChopleyIOM and a few others who contributed to the infamous Jammin' Jars thread may be pleased when I show them the rules in the video...:)

Mountain King by Quickspin - OK too, a weird 3-stage bonus and claims to have potential of over 7,000x in the bonus, presumably at max 15x multiplier and fully-upgraded reels.

Nice set of games on this review, I wont do scores until I've played them as I feel they all deserve a play first, but personally I feel quite happy about PnG doing a megaways. I know a lot of people feel its unfair theyre not paying the license but I think itll be good to see megaways that arent tied to that particular engine. Also, features are stolen left and right all the time.

On the Shadow Order, it says the RTP goes up to 96.98% (you said 96.73 IIRC) with the last character unlocked. I also noticed its much slower for u than me, probably some 3-second jurisdiction thing. Looking forward to seeing streamers having it unlocked.

Perfect Gems was very fun! Bonus didn’t take forever to hit either, I will say my only problem with Perfect Gems was that it spun far too quick and was a bit difficult to follow occasionally. I will definitely be laying this when it is released.

I tried Shadow order as well, and totally the opposite - this one seemed way too slow lol 200 spins and no bonus either. @mack341 is right, unlike most Push games, balance didn’t seem to disappear as quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back