dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Wish Upon a Leprechaun Megaways by Blueprint Gaming - the 45th. Meagreways. And?
Long Mu Fortunes by MG/FF - Dung Poo mediocrity
Hercules and Pegasus by Pragmatic Play - just change your name to 'Blueprint Gaming' and call it King KOng Cash or something.
Honey Rush by Play'n Go - Money Flushed more like, but can be good.

Honey Rush can go into my eternal blacklist and stay there. It's fucking predictable bullshit is what it is. 60€ in, 0.20 bet, 30min and bust. Until I had basically no money left I never even got to the third powerup, then I finally did and would you look at that.. I fucking knew it. 159/160 symbols achieved and all wilds fuckoff in separate directions so that win won't be created.

I know reactoonz etc is more of the same but even that game pays more frequently than this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191101-211037.jpg
    Screenshot_20191101-211037.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 17
Honey Rush can go into my eternal blacklist and stay there. It's fucking predictable bullshit is what it is. 60€ in, 0.20 bet, 30min and bust. Until I had basically no money left I never even got to the third powerup, then I finally did and would you look at that.. I fucking knew it. 159/160 symbols achieved and all wilds fuckoff in separate directions so that win won't be created.

I know reactoonz etc is more of the same but even that game pays more frequently than this.

While both, Reactoonz and Honey Rush, work on a similar math model, the latter is much more volatile. The reason is that the max win has been virtually doubled (4,570x and 9,000x bet). Now, Reactoonz can run very poorly on its own, you often don't get past 40% RTP for extended periods, sometimes even less. For Honey Rush it is worse as they had to cater for the potential hyper wins.

IMO, Honey Rush should have an 11/10 volatility rating.

In a way it is our fault as we are constantly asking for slots with higher and higher win potential, bigger rollercoaster rides etc. That has to come from somewhere. On slots who have the RTP as the limit, any changes in one part will have an impact on other parts.

Honey Rush

Reactoonz

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back