Logo
external image

Proof of fake winnings post

Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Location
Australia
hi

A casino whom i dont want to name, closed My account due to having multiple accounts on their bingo network then preceded to use my username 10 days later to claim that I had won a large sum of money that day. my username with the amount won was posted on the site.

anyways... on that particular day i was looking for new bingo sites with no deposit bonuses to play at, carefully checking whether or not these bingo sites belonged to any network b4 i registered, when I noticed my username posted on the homepage of a bingo site. i checked and found out that it belonged to the network that had closed all my accounts. I took a screenshot of the post on this site as well as on the site that i had supposedly won the money at.

I have an email sent to the Support Team inquiring about my closed accounts and a reply from them confirming the account closures. the dates of the emails clearly show that my account was closed at the time of the supposed winnings.

the screenshots i took show the time & date on bottom right hand corner of the screen which confirms when the winnings were posted.

i contacted their security department about this but they denied it. they now wont reply to any of my emails.

what should i do?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top