progressive jackpots with positive payback.

clees42

Dormant Account
I thought it would be great to make a list with current progressive jackpots so big that they give you positive expectancy value. Anyone else interested?
I will start with the first one i found.

Slotland 9/6 jacks or better:
10$/bet, 60k+ jackpot, 116.3% payback.

I thought it would be great to make a list with current progressive jackpots so big that they give you positive expectancy value. Anyone else interested?

Slotland 9/6 jacks or better:
10$/bet, 60k+ jackpot, 116.3% payback.

Interesting you would choose a game that is NOT 9/6 JOB or any OTHER VP game for that matter. It is a SLOT.

Just clearing this up.

Interesting you would choose a game that is NOT 9/6 JOB or any OTHER VP game for that matter. It is a SLOT.

Just clearing this up.

Im sorry, i dont understand. whats the difference? does it effect the payback?

oh, never mind. i found the answer:

Please note that all Slotland games share the same mechanism which determines the jackpot win. Therefore, the probability of hitting the jackpot combination on JacksOrBetter is not natural but controlled by this shared random mechanism in the same way as slot machines' wins.

There are many (in fact, probably most) progressives which have a player +EV... but that's only any good to you IF you actually hit the jackpot...
And that is a fricking ENORMOUS IF! :p

KK

There are many (in fact, probably most) progressives which have a player +EV... but that's only any good to you IF you actually hit the jackpot...
And that is a fricking ENORMOUS IF! :p

KK

True :(

+EV Video Poker (not video poker slots) is a better bet if you're after this kind of thing. It's not too hard to figure out if a game is +EV if you know the paytable and jackpot values.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back