Progressive Jackpot Screenshots

I got this win at leovegas in beginning of January. on 10th to be exact. I had to do the withdraws in €4,000 increments. but i had the money within 4 hours.

Notice i was also only on 0.40p stake too :)

I never posted it anywhere until today. I just didn't want too. But i can say i had a great 2 months after it, but i am Broke again now. I did get loads of new stuff, PC, 4k 50 inch TV, new clothes etc etc.

eti9nt.png

I think this might be the best win so far in this progressive thread.

Last edited:
I got this win at leovegas in beginning of January. on 10th to be exact. I had to do the withdraws in €4,000 increments. but i had the money within 4 hours.

Notice i was also only on 0.40p stake too :)

I never posted it anywhere until today. I just didn't want too. But i can say i had a great 2 months after it, but i am Broke again now. I did get loads of new stuff, PC, 4k 50 inch TV, new clothes etc etc.

eti9nt.png

I think this might be the best win so far in this progressive thread.

Wow what a great hit on such a tiny bet. I've had it where I only needed one jewel for 3 different jackpots and about 4 spins left...and nothing.

What a dream hit. I'm jealous

Wow what a great hit on such a tiny bet. I've had it where I only needed one jewel for 3 different jackpots and about 4 spins left...and nothing.

What a dream hit. I'm jealous

Thanks, and yeah it was a dream hit. I have had many tease on it before I hit it too lol played the slot for months beforehand. But as i said above, i lost it all now anyway. But i had a Crazy nice 2 months with the money :)

Also, it wouldn't let me thank you for the post. the button was gone?

Thanks, and yeah it was a dream hit. I have had many tease on it before I hit it too lol played the slot for months beforehand. But as i said above, i lost it all now anyway. But i had a Crazy nice 2 months with the money :)

Also, it wouldn't let me thank you for the post. the button was gone?
The "Thanks Button" was removed from the Screenshots section early last year (if I recall correctly) - now you can only "Like" posts in here.
The reason is, thanks give rep points for "useful posts" and screenshots, although pretty to look at (especially yours! :notworthy), they are not "useful or informative" posts as such.

Congrats on your win and for spending at least some of it on something tangible you can enjoy for years! :thumbsup:
KK

The "Thanks Button" was removed from the Screenshots section early last year (if I recall correctly) - now you can only "Like" posts in here.
The reason is, thanks give rep points for "useful posts" and screenshots, although pretty to look at (especially yours! :notworthy), they are not "useful or informative" posts as such.

Congrats on your win and for spending at least some of it on something tangible you can enjoy for years! :thumbsup:
KK

Ahh ok i see, and thanks for the congrats too and yes it is always a good thing to spend it on other things, so we have something to show for it at least hehe :)

Congratulations!

Obviously i cant question the results, but isnt MF, MF dreams, divine fortune etc running at 96ish% instead of the rather low 92% that one is running at.

Like i said, i cant question the results, but is there any reason whatsoever for a player to pick money frog over the other jackpot slots with higher rtp?

Congratulations!

Obviously i cant question the results, but isnt MF, MF dreams, divine fortune etc running at 96ish% instead of the rather low 92% that one is running at.

Like i said, i cant question the results, but is there any reason whatsoever for a player to pick money frog over the other jackpot slots with higher rtp?
Sounds like you're questioning the results

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back