Logo
external image

Problems Redeeming Poker Points At Poker Stars

  • Thread starter Thread starter shjcard
  • id23996
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2013
  • Replies 3
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Location
Cardiff, UK
Has anyone had problems redeeming their poker points at this site.

I used my PP to purchase one of their articles and as I had not received it in the promised 4 - 6 weeks I emailed their main site, who said I had to email their shop site, and they would redirect my email. They also give me their email if I had further problems.

i have emailed this site a number of times but no response.

For a large player base poker site i would have thought scamming players like this is unproductive.
 
Has anyone had problems redeeming their poker points at this site.

I used my PP to purchase one of their articles and as I had not received it in the promised 4 - 6 weeks I emailed their main site, who said I had to email their shop site, and they would redirect my email. They also give me their email if I had further problems.

i have emailed this site a number of times but no response.

For a large player base poker site i would have thought scamming players like this is unproductive.

Hotmail by chance?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top