PRIMAPOKER with 4x4 screen ??

loul

Dormant account
hello
i saw in a promo some Prima rooms have a 4x4 screen for playing,i checked some rooms but i found nothing .if someone can tell me witch room i must download to find this option ?? :thumbsup:
thank you for info

loul said:
hello
i saw in a promo some Prima rooms have a 4x4 screen for playing,i checked some rooms but i found nothing .if someone can tell me witch room i must download to find this option ?? :thumbsup:
thank you for info

Hi loul,

The mini-view feature that you're referring to is available across the Prima Poker Network. Once in the lobby and you've opened up a table, click on the green "MENU" button and in the sub-menu that opens, there will be a "Change table size" option and you have the option to have a Large, Normal or Mini View.

No matter what size monitor you have, the mini-view enables you to be able to have 4 tables simultaneously on one screen, with no overlap. To move/re-adjust them, simply click and hold on the table felt and move them to whatever position is good for you.

Kind Regards,
The Lucky Nugget Poker Room

Good to see you again Lucky Nugget!

I will have to try this feature out. Hopefully I can dig my account # up, it has been 2 computers ago since I played Prima. I hear they are now #4 up ahead of UB. Congrats. Will the screen resolution have to be adjusted?

No, mini view will fit 4 tables with no overlap. I have tried this but hate the small tables, I find it hard to follow the gameplay for some reason!!

pokeraddict said:
Good to see you again Lucky Nugget!

I will have to try this feature out. Hopefully I can dig my account # up, it has been 2 computers ago since I played Prima. I hear they are now #4 up ahead of UB. Congrats. Will the screen resolution have to be adjusted?

Hey pokeraddict,

Thanks for the welcome wishes :) We were browsing 2+2 a few days ago, and noticed some posts saying you'd won a King of Zoo tournament or something along those lines - congrats! Was it a big payday?

If you have problems locating your account number (remember, don't try and register another one, as we're sure you're aware of what could happen with regards to having it closed)

Yes, it was very welcome news that we'd moved to the #4 spot. Thanks for the support.

We don't think a re-adjustment of your screen resolution will be necessary, but give it a try and let us know what you think - your opinion is always appreciated.

Kind Regards,
The Lucky Nugget Poker Room

it has been 2 computers ago since I played Prima
LMAO... that's a good one, Pokeraddict...

I generally port my hard drive across to a new computer - but having said that I haven't upgraded my system for about three years, perhaps it's time for a change... I guess you change computers pretty often :)

Hey pokeraddict,

Thanks for the welcome wishes We were browsing 2+2 a few days ago, and noticed some posts saying you'd won a King of Zoo tournament or something along those lines - congrats! Was it a big payday?

Hi Lucky Nugget

I won a 7 Stud H/L tourney that was a king of the zoo tourney a few weeks back. It was a small showing, 40 or so I think for about a $280-$300 win. i am way behind in the standings because I only played 2 this year out of 16 I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back