CasinoTwitcher
Dormant account
- Joined
- May 19, 2011
- Location
- Las Vegas
Preview of the new Net Entertainment slot: Neon Staxx
Last edited by a moderator:


40x bet = Mega Win?![]()
Full screen of symbols only 40x bet? Hopefully its as low variance as looks or there really is no use for it at all.
40x bet = Mega Win?![]()

It's live on Betsafe if someone wants to give it a whirl.
to the point of embarrassment in my opinion.
Perhaps it's me, but I get really dizzy when playing this slot for more than 10 min...![]()
Perhaps it's me, but I get really dizzy when playing this slot for more than 10 min...![]()





Nice and polite and good as always.
As you are now posting winner videos and reviews of slots maybe it would be a good idea to start your own thread and post all your videos in it separate from the rest.
Saying that because a lot of people like your videos and ones like this will soon get lost in amongst all the posts so people may not see them.
Just a quick question. Why are you playing the games in Internet Explorer? I notice that the sound in this video lacks music, scatter sounds and so on.
Internet Explorer has no support for webaudio so all new HTML5 slots will sound like s**t in that browser. You should try playing it on Chrome or Firefox instead. Just a heads up if you want to play html5 games the way they're intended to be played.
i have now played around 1000 spins without feature and max win has been 20x bet .. i think i have seen enough from netent now
I challenge you to pick a more insipid, limpid turd of a slot than this one....I wish I'd read this thread before starting to play this slot, it has managed to slowly chomp its way through most of a balance of £180 on 20p spins, and hasn't hit over 100x stake on a single occasion, and I've only seen it hit a 50x stop trigger a couple of times.
If you want a way to slowly lose your balance without ever having any chance whatsoever of being remotely in profit, whilst some admittedly quite nice retro-synth style music plays, this is the slot for you.
I recorded my session yesterday, it was running constantly for over six hours, and it's been going for an hour today already. I currently have £21 left out of my £180, I am transfixed, I can't stop, I must see it out to the bitter end.
The free spins are fucking shite too, a total wet fart of a slot.
View attachment 152402
