- Joined
- Jul 25, 2021
- Location
- Casino
Entry #2 - 27x
Played at Bitstarz casino
Replay
Played at Bitstarz casino
Replay
You do not have permission to view link
Log in or register now.
Hey @lockinlove I have 4 entries for you already. You don't need to submit any additional entries than 4, as all 100x or higher wins automatically go into the 2nd draw for the 2 Gaming Chairs.Entry #4 for under 100x
CasinoVibes
multi 20x
Ok i thought you use all under 100x for the one category and 100x for the other. Ill just post any 100x's I get now. You can delete that screenie if it helps with less clutter in the thread since it cant b usedHey @lockinlove I have 4 entries for you already. You don't need to submit any additional entries than 4, as all 100x or higher wins automatically go into the 2nd draw for the 2 Gaming Chairs.
Good question, both prizes.Hi! Question on the above 100x wins. These will count towards both of the prizes (vouchers and chairs) or just for the chairs?
Thanks
