Pokerstars Security Dept Policies

The Watchdog

Dormant account
Hello everyone,

I've been away from the forums enjoying of other more fulfilling activities than spending 365 days in gambling forum... don't get me wrong.. I'm a huge forum fan but more a reader now days than a poster.

A friend of mine is a about to start a series of threads on several forums regarding a major security problem with Pokerstars.com...

I think some will believe him, some will say it's impossible for such thing to happen.

I witnessed it all so I am not sure if he is ok in his head on doing what he is planning to do, but I will make sure he is not talking shit and support all the truth on his threads...

If you find what I'm talking about.. lets chat about it!!!

:drink::drink:

Hello everyone,

I've been away from the forums enjoying of other more fulfilling activities than spending 365 days in gambling forum... don't get me wrong.. I'm a huge forum fan but more a reader now days than a poster.

A friend of mine is a about to start a series of threads on several forums regarding a major security problem with Pokerstars.com...

I think some will believe him, some will say it's impossible for such thing to happen.

I witnessed it all so I am not sure if he is ok in his head on doing what he is planning to do, but I will make sure he is not talking shit and support all the truth on his threads...

If you find what I'm talking about.. lets chat about it!!!

:drink::drink:

Bring it on PLEASE.

I have not played at PokerStars for quite some time.

I originally stopped playing for money and switched to freerolls only once I realized that the players on the site associated with INTELLIPOKER were operating as an organized cheating team, and PokerStars security refused to do anything because the group generates an enormous amount of rake for them.

Now I don't even play freerolls either as their security department locked MY account because my next door neighbour, at the time, committed a fraud against them from HIS computer, but they automatically associated me with him because my address was one digit off of his, and decided that punishing ME and stealing MY MONEY was easier than going after him.

jajaj ok, I'll keep you updated with links..

I honestly don't want to get involved in this crap, but is going to be fun to see comments, reactions.. etc.

I've worked for the industry for about 10 years and been playing online for about 5.

What these guys did.. goes beyond incompetence and lack of CS.

TW

52063.LesClaypool.jpg

can't I have some laughs in December and enjoy how my friend has stars grabbed by the balls??

they were more than incompetent when dealing with my friends' inquiries...

This thread you started has to be one of the most pathetic things I have seen on here in a while.

I'm not meaning the subject at hand, but the way YOU and your 'friend' have handled yourselves.

You 'honestly don't want to get involved in this crap' yet you have made the post linking to a completely different forum, where the thread in general reads like the rambling of a psychotic lunatic.

mrMOJOrisinggg AKA blindhorse86 AKA Alessandro Valerin has posted a bunch of bulls%$& claiming that a Pokerstars security employee, WHO HE PERSONALLY KNOWS, sent him an insulting email, without EVER ONCE revealing the reason why the email was sent, the true nature of his relationship with the employee, or even any proof whatsoever that the email did, in fact, come from a Pokerstars employee.

This entire thread is pathetic and I believe you should head down to one of the beaches Costa Rica is famous for and crawl back under the rock you were hiding under before.

Holy @#%$@#%@# I knew this could happen

Meister, could you remove the post using real names there? I think is totally inappropriate

That thread has nothing or little to do with this and I think is unethical to do such things whoever it is posting details of stars' customers here.

stars management has contacted already one of the players involved and they are working out the details surrounding the thread in 2plus2

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww

so nice of you.. but 100% sure is not appropriate to do...

quick question.. why are you so aggravated about this guy and his problem with stars??

do you own stock there or something?

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww

so nice of you.. but 100% sure is not appropriate to do...

quick question.. why are you so aggravated about this guy and his problem with stars??

do you own stock there or something?

Did you even read my earlier post?

I despise Pokerstars, FOR LEGITIMATE REASONS, but the thread you pointed us to was supposed to be proof of something seriously rotten at PokerStars, when all I see is a veiled attempt to bad mouth a company without providing an iota of proof of the allegations involved.

You want to read about a REAL security scandal? Try reading this thread here.

THAT'S how you are supposed to expose crooked dealings.

Not hiding everything behind XXXXXXX's

Are you kidding with this thread. At first I was looking forward to what you and your friends had to say.

Please tell us here who wasted our time that you and your pals just left an opium den, and temporally lost it.

Pokerstars is fine. Im sure just like in any business employees create liabilities for the companies they work for. As long as human beings around around we will see crazy things, just like a nut employee shooting up there workplace. I play thousands of tourneys almost daily multi tabling. Support has really been horrible. Whoever mentioned having a problem with emails taking hours, your lucky, because i have to wait days, but i really dont need to contact them.Thats my only issue. With the money they make they could at least hire enough people to respond to emails in a timely manner. Other than that it Is simple to put money in and take money out. Only place I play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back