pokerstars drive for the PPA

tennis_balls

Dormant account
I see pokerstars now having turbo freerolls where everyone who signs up is also signed up for an intro membership to the PPA.

It seems like they're trying to organize US players now before the 270 day period ends. I could be wrong, but I don't see how herding turbo freerollers into a temp membership with the PPA as a solution.

I see pokerstars now having turbo freerolls where everyone who signs up is also signed up for an intro membership to the PPA.

It seems like they're trying to organize US players now before the 270 day period ends. I could be wrong, but I don't see how herding turbo freerollers into a temp membership with the PPA as a solution.

I won $9.50 playing one yesterday. I got sucked out on 4 hands in a row!
Which I promptly lost!
On a side note, one guy said he made a lot of accounts just to keep playing those.

It's a lame move, imho, but it is a move. PPA needs to duche itself of alfonse with a quickness. Bad bad move on their part and I'll keep saying. Freakin slimeball. POS, bad bad man. PPA will do nothing in my name with that turd working the helm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back