back in those million races the max points per spin was 100k and not 10k, and in the first ones it was uncappedI tried to speak with them about this in the past when they used to respond by email and all I got was robotic answers, they just refused to entertain my query. Saying that, I still enter almost every week like a fool I am. I've only ever placed once or twice. Once I did place quite high when it was a million race and got about 500 dollars. That was a win on Viking Hoard where I managed to climb to the 250x multiplier. I did also play the other week and hit quite high on Cashzuma and I'm sure it paid over the 10,000 point threshold, like 20 or 30,000 points or something.
Pokerstars is moving to Betfair, all part of the same Flutter group. Sky Poker and Paddy Power will be coming over to Betfair at a later date as well apparently.Wait what does that even mean, we won't be able to play poker there anymore?
Yeah I got £5.92 which was a pleasant surprise, so I treated myself to a sausage and egg mcmuffin meal with it.pokerstars are bailing from the UK market, i got a 'jackpot refund' on a progressive which im pretty sure has never been won before. Anyway we are all being booted to betfair soon.
