Poker rooms with a lot of options in games

seyzna

Dormant account
I like to have a variety of options in games. Hold 'em, Omaha, Omaha H/L, 7 Card Stud, etc. I basically want a poker room with a lot of different gaming options...that's open to US players -_-

Please let me know if you guys know of any. Thus far I have been pretty disappointed in the ones I've tried.

that's open to US players

That is where the trouble begins. Merge Gaming, which has Carbon Poker as their flagship, is about the only room with these type of games getting any action. They offer the games that you mention and also have triple draw, Badugi, five card draw and mixed games like HORSE. No other US network/site will have all of these options or even have any kind of stud action.

Is there a problem with Carbon Poker or anything? You did not sound like you were advocating Carbon Poker or Merge Gambling. I've used Cake Poker and Bet Online Poker and both were alright but I really want more opportunity to play different games.

Merge Gaming is the best option for U.S. players now and is the only real option for games outside of holdem. Expect to wait about 6 weeks for a check though if you win. Bodog and Everleaf are faster with payouts but Bodog uses anonymous tables and does not show full tables and has no waitlists so you would have no idea what is running. Bodog's security is questionable too, going beyond the obvious security issues with using anonymous tables. Everleaf has about zero non holdem games. All of those are better options than Cake (3 months for a check) or Betonline (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and keeps money by making accusations they refuse to back up. This has become a much more widespread issue since that article was posted).

I play on Merge. There is nothing really wrong with them outside of the understandably slow payouts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back