Poker in the Park

jetset

RIP Brian
POKER IN THE PARK

Bluff Magazine and World Poker Tour get together at Leicester Square

Competing for the public interest as the World Series of Poker Main Event starts in Las Vegas on July 6, two poker companies have announced an innovative "al fresco" poker event to be held in Leicester Square, London.

Bluff Europe Magazine and World Poker Tour promise an afternoon of poker fun-in-the-sun to be held to celebrate summer and Bluff's crowning of London as Europes Number 1 Poker City.

Poker in the Park takes place between 12:00pm and 4:00pm on Friday July 6 with Learn to Play and Play-for-Fun tournaments for poker enthusiasts and players of all skills and backgrounds.

The event, presented by Bluff Europe and sponsored by the World Poker Tour, is open to all visitors over 18 years of age. Visitors who choose to play might find themselves across the table from actress Mimi Rogers, who is also a WPT Board member and poker enthusiast. WPT president, founder and CEO, Steve Lipscomb, will also attend the event. And World Poker Tour poker gift packages will be given to the first 1 000 visitors.

To mark the magazines naming of London as Europes No.1 poker destination, a plaque will be awarded to the Mayor of London, congratulating the city for its services to the poker community.

This should be fun...

Poker in the Sun!! I would play!!! This sounds like fun... Are any pros going? or is it just for amateurs? Free package and a chance to roast and win some cash, why not :thumbsup:

P.S. I hope there is some of those park grills!!! Bring some Hot Dogs and Hamburgers and a bag of Charcoal and your good to go :)

Park Poker

I went to the event, it was good and no rain! Bluff Europe is a good publication, good luck to them in Germany!

Evgeny :thumbsup:

To mark the magazines naming of London as Europes No.1 poker destination, a plaque will be awarded to the Mayor of London, congratulating the city for its services to the poker community.
:eek2: Ironic you would think? I guess the Gutshot court case was simply forgotten about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back