poker heaven

antnix

Dormant account
Ive been playing poker heaven for a few months . At the start it was the best i had played However a short while ago they had an upgrade. Since then every hand icontains either 4 suited cards, 4 running cards or 1 or 2 pairs. They state it is not fixed but I know in reality those cards don't come out as often. I feel they are 'cheating' to ensure more of a rake for themselves. It also undermines the game.

Any comments.

ps It is not just a few hands it is 95% of them and I have proof by keeping their hand history.

Does anyone know of a governing body for online gaming?

I WANT TO PLAY FAIR POKER.

antnix I would just move to a different site if you feel something dodgy is going on with the cards. There are loads to choose from.

I have my suspicions at certain places but if you try to say anything you get flamed and asked to provide 100000 hands etc etc If a place was going to "juice" the cards a little I personally think it would be undetectable by even having records of a million hands but thats just my opinion.

Just move on until you find a room that you enjoy and more importantly WIN BIG AT :D :D

the problem with video poker is it's in a way set. if you think there is something goin on in the site your playing, advice is try another one (try 32red if you haven't yet).

if you want to play fair poker specially texas hold em, I recommend pokerstars.com. you will play against other players, so your chance of winning is good if you are a good poker player. there are a lot of good competition in that site, best I seen in any poker site.

antnix said:
Ive been playing poker heaven for a few months . At the start it was the best i had played However a short while ago they had an upgrade. Since then every hand icontains either 4 suited cards, 4 running cards or 1 or 2 pairs. They state it is not fixed but I know in reality those cards don't come out as often. I feel they are 'cheating' to ensure more of a rake for themselves. It also undermines the game.

Any comments.

ps It is not just a few hands it is 95% of them and I have proof by keeping their hand history.

Does anyone know of a governing body for online gaming?

I WANT TO PLAY FAIR POKER.

Sites do not need to cheat to generate more rake. The whole notion of action pots is ridculous. If a site was cheating ... it would do so by having bots play for the site.

Stick to the major online cardrooms (party, UB, stars, absolute, paradise) .. and you don't have anything to worry about. Though it sounds like you have no respect for variance ... so you'll probably think they're rigged too.

And this is in the wrong forum.

The same poster had posted this in another forum, so I'll just paste what I said there. For the record, I don't believe in "action flops" either and have never suspected a poker room of cheating before. But I decided to check it out. I watched two tables (one NL, one limit, both small stakes) for maybe five minutes, and the results do seem a little skewed to me.

Here's my post from the other forum:

furrykef said:
I decided to have a look.

I'm watching the real money games now. Somebody just had four to a straight flush, only three flush cards on the board (and they had a flush). I looked at the other table, another three-flush board (didn't get to check for straight possibility before hand was over). Look back at the first table, board of 9TJQ3. Back at the other, on the river TJQKx, with three diamonds. Paired boards seem frequent, too. In a few minutes I already saw a double-paired board twice, and the other table has a paired board now. Wow, another paired board just now. Now three-flush on the flop, third time this happened already...

Definite proof? No. But this is enough to make me think something may well be fishy here. This is worth checking out!

- Kef

So, I think anybody with doubts and a few minutes should download it, sign up, and just watch the real money games for a while. Something does look wrong to me, but only statistical analysis can tell for sure.

- Kef

Or maybe not! I decided to watch PartyPoker a while. The first flop I saw has A234. The next on the same table had three face cards, then it had a two-flush while the other table finally saw a flop and it had a paired board. Here's another paired board, a double-suited board on the other table... it's not quite the same, but close enough. So I guess my experiment fails the "control" test: a site we can agree is not rigged displays almost the same properties. Hmm.

- Kef

Odds of the flop containing two suited cards in Hold em is 55%
Odds of two card in sequence is 40%
Odds of a Pair on the flop is 17%

So of course you are you ar going to see a lot of flush and straight draws.
Plus your going to see a certain amount of paired flops.

Yes it does add up over 100% because you are going to see flops like JsJhQh

I just took out my deck of KEM cards. I dealt out 3 flops.

1st was As Ad 5c
2nd 5c 7c Jd
3rd Td Jh 3h
4th 2c 3d 4c

Think my deck is rigged!

The only thing more rigged than online poker is live poker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back