Playtime Bingo

Sailorgrl

Dormant account
Does anyone play at Playtime Bingo? They have the house players!! The same ones win all the time. Occasionally they let one of us "token" players win. One player 'wins' thousands or it's put back in the company. If this place was on the up-and-up jeaniebuck and aunt piggie wouldn't be the primary winners. :confused:

Last edited:
hey do you like sailor moon?

i have a wicked avatar i can post for you to use.

or are you truly a girl who sails? i am also keenly interested in sailing. we should talk.

as regards your situation, i recommend you chat with bingoT here on the forum (though i suspect he'll come after you to chat you up before too long anyhow) because he's here all the time and is big on bingo (and ladies). i think he has a website dedicated to bingo as well, for much more info.

:thumbsup:

Thanks. Yea, I guess I need an avatar. lol I'm an ole retired CPO, US Navy type. Don't do much sailing since I'm landlocked here in Texas.
Look forward to hearing from BingoT.

Hi Sailorgrl I don't know much about this bingo.Sorry but I'm sure someone will put something here.
I looked and I can't even find how long they been around.or my eyes are playing games on me lol
I don't care what anyone says you will hear that this place and that place have house players.I don't know the truth behind all this *&^%
And to tell you the truth if I don't promote them if I was a bad mouth I would spread &^%$ around town about them all the time so I can lure people to see what I have to offer. But I can't lower myself to spread rumors things I don't know.The only thing I look at is if they pay it's players that counts in my book and they treat the players with respect.
In the past I use to promote BingoSuit:mad: they turned out No Good and my friends at BPU told me of one place that I did promote that was no good too so I stopped that one too after looking into it more.
You have your Pro's & Cons It's really hard to say who is good and who is bad.
I say if a Bingo place has been around for over five or so years by this time if they are still in business what's that tell ya.
I don't like talking about any bingo but this one for some reason I don't care for them.

Thanks & Welcome to the forum
B-T

PARTNERS PROGRAM
Partners Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT (the "Agreement") is entered into by and between Playtime Bingo and the Playtime partner.

A. Playtime Bingo is in the business of producing, marketing and promoting on-line Playtime Bingo game and website that are accessed through the use of a personal computer, modem and/or direct Internet access.

B. Playtime partner desires to market and promote the above-mentioned Service. This Service will be advertised, marketed and promoted under the name "Playtime Bingo".

C. Playtime partner desires to obtain from Playtime Bingo, and Playtime Bingo agrees to grant Playtime partner the non-exclusive right and license to advertise, market and promote the Service, in accordance with the following terms and conditions.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Grant of Promotion and Distribution License
1.1 Playtime Bingo grants to Playtime partner the non-exclusive, non-transferable right and license to advertise, market and promote the Service, in accordance with the terms and conditions hereof.

1.2 Playtime Bingo grants to Playtime partner the non-exclusive, non-transferable right and license to distribute to Playtime partner customers, in accordance with the terms and conditions herein, the specialized bingo "Software" (the "Software") which enables access to the game. Playtime partner shall not under any circumstances reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to render source code from the "Software", or to reproduce or distribute the "Software" in source code format. Playtime partner acknowledges and agrees that the "Software" is the proprietary property of Playtime Bingo, and that it embodies substantial creative rights, confidential and proprietary information, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets, all of which shall remain the exclusive property of Playtime Bingo and/or its licensors. Playtime partner agrees to include such proprietary rights notices, markings or legends on any advertisements or promotional materials for the "Software" as Playtime Bingo shall reasonably specify from time to time.

1.3 All other rights and licenses not expressly granted to Playtime partner herein are reserved by Playtime Bingo.

2. Obligations of Playtime Bingo
2.1 Playtime Bingo will provide access to; (a) bingo format game, (b) Merchant accounts, (c) credit card authorization, (d) fraud control, for billing; (e) financial management of receivables including call reports and accounting services, all in accordance with standard practices and procedures. The choice of content for the Service, and the choice of persons retained to deliver the Service's, shall be determined by Playtime Bingo in its sole discretion.

2.2 Playtime Bingo shall retain the right to provide the game access in whatever form Playtime Bingo deems appropriate.

2.3 Playtime Bingo shall retain the right to change any part of the game at anytime, without notice to Playtime partner, in whatever manner Playtime Bingo deems appropriate.

2.4 Playtime Bingo shall retain the right to cancel any part of the Service at any time, without notice to Playtime partner, in whatever manner Playtime Bingo deems appropriate.

2.5 Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement, Playtime Bingo shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss of income or loss of ability to produce income, on the part of the Playtime partner, arising from any inability of Playtime Bingo to deliver the items contemplated in this Agreement for any reason whatsoever, whether Playtime Bingo is at fault or whether a third party is at fault.

3. Obligations of Playtime partner
3.1 Playtime partner shall use best commercially reasonable efforts to actively and effectively advertise, market and promote the game as widely and extensively as possible so as to maximize the shared financial benefit. Playtime partner shall only engage in advertising, marketing and promotional efforts which do not violate any law and which reflect accurately and positively upon the business reputation of game and website. In particular, Playtime partner agrees to market the product in a manner that is consistent with the content and style of the game and website. In connection therewith, Playtime Bingo shall have the right to review and approve (approval shall not be unreasonably withheld) the manner and methods of advertising, marketing and promotion used by Playtime partner in connection with the game. Approval may be withheld if Playtime Bingo determines, in its sole discretion, that any such activities would tend to reduce the value of, or would impair Playtime Bingo's goodwill and business reputation, or would expose Playtime Bingo to legal liability.

3.2 Notwithstanding any approval by Playtime Bingo given in accordance with section 3.1 of this Agreement, Playtime Bingo shall under no circumstances be held liable for, and Playtime partner shall indemnify, defend and hold Playtime Bingo harmless against, any and all claims asserted against Playtime Bingo by reason of Playtime partner's marketing and promotional efforts undertaken hereunder.

3.3 Playtime partner shall bear all costs and expenses incurred in connection with the advertising, marketing and promotion of the Service, including but not limited to all costs relating to the marketing.

4. Compensation
4.1 As used herein, "Playtime partner Percentage" shall mean the percentage paid to Playtime partner of the actual net revenue received from a user (the "Customer") for approved use of the Service. The actual Playtime partner Percentage shall be equal to 10-20% of the Net Monthly Revenue. "Net Monthly Revenue" shall mean the total amount paid for bingo cards and/or wagered in slot machines, less the total amount paid out as winnings in bingo and slot machines, and less the amount for all merchant banking fees. "Player Signup" shall mean a unique player signing up for an account and wagering an amount greater than US$50.

4.2 Playtime Bingo shall pay Playtime partner monthly, in accordance with this contract for the preceding calendar month. Payment for the preceding month shall be made prior to the 20th day of each month.

5. Term and Termination
5.1 This Agreement shall commence and be deemed effective on the date when accepted by an authorized representative of the Playtime partner (the "Effective Date"). This Agreement shall be deemed to be accepted by the Playtime partner when the Playtime partner chooses "YES" to the "Playtime Bingo WAGERING AND GAMING PARTNERS AGREEMENT" and hits the submit button on the Playtime partner Sign-Up page. This Agreement is in effect for a period of one (1) year (the "Term") with additional one (1) year extensions at Playtime partner's option. If Playtime partner elects to exercise this option, the option as exercised must be addressed to Playtime Bingo in writing, no later than forty five (45) days prior to the expiration of the Term. The expiration notifications should be sent in writing, at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the term.

5.2 Upon termination of this Agreement, Playtime partner shall immediately return to Playtime Bingo any and all Playtime Bingo materials which Playtime Bingo has a proprietary right in that are in Playtime partner's possession and/or in the possession of Playtime partner's agents, servants and employees.

5.3 Players using Playtime Bingo's game and all information relating to these customers shall remain the property of Playtime Bingo at all times during the operation of this contract and after termination.

6. Accounting Statements
6.1 All payments due to Playtime partner by Playtime Bingo shall be made on or before the twentieth (20) day of each month for the immediately preceding calendar month and shall be accompanied by a written statement which specifies the gross revenues received by Playtime Bingo with respect to the Playtime partner customers, the number of Playtime partner Customers wagering and the calculation of the monies being paid to Playtime partner. Additionally, Playtime Bingo may adjust statements from time-to-time to reflect overpayments, consumer chargebacks and/or, credits or underpayments by Playtime Bingo.

6.2 Playtime Bingo shall hold back 20%-50% of each month's payment due to Playtime partner (the "Hold Back Amount"). The Hold Back Amount shall be retained for a period of 90 days. If the chargebacks pertaining to the sales made by Playtime partner for any given month are less than 50% of the Playtime partner Percentage, then Playtime Bingo shall pay the difference to Playtime partner with the next monthly installment after the 90 day hold back period. If the chargebacks pertaining to the sales made by Playtime partner for any given month are greater than 50% of the gross sales on which commissions are paid to Playtime partner, then Playtime Bingo shall adjust the payment due to Playtime partner in accordance with section 6.1 of this Agreement.

7. Audit Rights
Playtime partner may designate a Certified Accountant to examine the books and records of Playtime Bingo with respect to this Agreement. Said examination shall be at Playtime partner's sole cost and expense and may be conducted not more than once annually during normal business hours and not sooner than five (5) business days after Playtime partner gives written notice of such audit to Playtime Bingo. Accounting statements rendered by Playtime Bingo shall be deemed conclusive if not challenged by Playtime partner within thirty days after being rendered.

8. Exclusivity, Non-Competition and Ownership of Service Name
8.1 Playtime partner agrees, understands and acknowledges that Playtime Bingo may enter into Agreements of this type with third parties to promote the game or a similar version thereof.

8.2 Playtime partner has not paid consideration for the use of Playtime Bingo's trademarks, logos, copyrights, trade names, the item name referred to in par. B, or designations, and nothing contained in this agreement shall give Playtime partner any right, title or interest in or to any of them. Playtime partner acknowledges that Playtime Bingo and Playtime Bingo licensors own and retain all copyrights and other proprietary rights in all of the foregoing, as well as any Software supplied by Playtime Bingo. Playtime partner shall not at any time during or after this agreement, assert or claim any interest in or to, or do anything which may adversely affect the validity or enforceability of, any trademark, trade name, copyright, service mark or logo belonging or licensed to Playtime Bingo (including any act or assistance to any act which may infringe or lead to the infringement of any copyright in the "Software"). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Playtime partner shall not attempt to register, or assist any third party in attempting to register any trademark, trade name or other proprietary right with any governmental agency, federal, provincial, local or otherwise, or with any other entity or authority, without the express, unequivocal and unambiguous prior written consent of Playtime Bingo. Playtime partner shall not attach any additional trademarks, logos or trade designations to the "Software" and shall ensure that none of the trademarks (or any variation thereof) appears in any portion of Playtime partner's name or any name under which Playtime partner does business. Playtime partner shall not alter, erase, deface or overprint any proprietary rights notice on anything provided by Playtime Bingo.

9. Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure
9.1 Playtime partner and Playtime Bingo each agrees that during the course of this Agreement, each may have access to and become acquainted with confidential information of the other. Playtime partner and Playtime Bingo each specifically agrees that it shall not misuse, misappropriate or disclose any such confidential information, directly or indirectly, to any third party or use any such confidential information in any way, either during the Term of this Agreement or at any time thereafter. Playtime partner and Playtime Bingo each acknowledges and agrees that the sale or unauthorized use or disclosure of any such confidential information obtained by the other during the Term of this Agreement shall constitute unfair competition and shall cause the party owning the confidential information to suffer great and irreparable harm. Playtime partner and Playtime Bingo each further acknowledge and agree that, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all such confidential information is and will remain the sole and exclusive property of the disclosing party. The terms of this Section shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.

9.2 For purposes of this section 9, "Confidential Information" means (a) discoveries, concepts and ideas, whether patentable or not; (b) business or technical information, including but not limited to product or Service plans, designs, costs, prices and names, finances, marketing plans, business opportunities, personnel, research, development, and know-how; (c) any information designated as "confidential", "proprietary", or "secret" or which, under the circumstances taken as a whole, would reasonably be deemed to be confidential, proprietary or secret.

9.3 The obligations of section 9.1 shall not apply to the extent that any Confidential Information (a) becomes generally available to the public through no fault of the party to whom it was disclosed; (b) is or has been disclosed to such party directly or indirectly by a person under no obligation of non-disclosure to the disclosing party; or (c) is required to be disclosed under any laws, rules, regulations or governmental orders provided, however, that the party to whom it was disclosed shall have the burden of proving any of the foregoing exceptions by conclusive relevant evidence.

9.4 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the parties agree that the financial terms and conditions of this Agreement are to remain strictly confidential, and that neither party will disclose such financial terms and conditions to any third party without the prior written consent of the other party. This section shall not apply to disclosures, which are required by law (such as Playtime Bingo reporting requirements), by order of a court with competent jurisdiction, or to each party's respective attorneys, accountants, and business advisors under a similar duty of confidentiality.

10. Representations, Warranties and Indemnity
10.1Playtime partner warrants, represents and covenants to Playtime Bingo that: (a) Playtime partner has the full legal right, power and authority to enter into and perform this Agreement, and to grant to Playtime Bingo the rights set forth in this Agreement; and (b) Playtime partner will obtain all necessary rights, licenses, permissions, business permits, and will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in this connection in offering the Service to end-users.

10.2 Playtime partner agrees to indemnify and hold Playtime Bingo harmless, and further agrees to defend Playtime Bingo through the service of an attorney chosen and approved by Playtime Bingo, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or in any way connected with any breach or alleged breach by Playtime partner of any representation, warranty or agreement contained in this section 10, or elsewhere in this Agreement.

10.3 In no event shall Playtime Bingo be liable to the Playtime partner, Playtime partner's customers or any other third party claim for any indirect, special, or consequential damages, including lost profits, whether based upon a claim or action of contract, warranty, negligence, or other tort or breach of any statutory duty, indemnity or contribution, or otherwise arising out of this agreement, or the use and promotion of the Service, and/or any other act or omission relating to the Service in any connection to the sale or promotion of the game, even if, in any such case, Playtime Bingo has been advised of the possibility of such damages.

11. No Representation or Guarantee Regarding Profits or Income
Playtime partner agrees, understands and acknowledges that the Playtime Bingo, it's parent company, it's sub entities, it's agents, it's officers, it's directors, it's shareholders, and/or accountants have made no representation of any nature whatsoever to Playtime partner and/or "Playtime partner's agents, servants and/or employees regarding profits, income, or money which Playtime partner may obtain or generate from the items and/or from entering into this "Agreement" and/or from marketing and/or promoting any version of this games, and/or form any other matter relating to this "Agreement" and/or to the subject matter of this "Agreement". Any expression by Playtime Bingo in this regard is an expression of opinion only and Playtime partner agrees understands and acknowledges that they have not been induced to, and/or persuaded thereby to, enter into this "Agreement" and that Playtime partner has entered in to the Agreement of their own free will and choice, without any force or duress, and only after thorough, complete, full, and thoughtful investigation and after obtaining independent advice and counsel from their accountant, their attorney, and their financial advisors.

12. Assignment
This Agreement and rights and duties hereunder may not be assigned or transferred, either in whole or in any part by Playtime partner without the express prior written consent of Playtime Bingo, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld.

13. Binding Effect
This Agreement and the provisions hereof shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the subsidiaries, Playtimes, officers, directors, employees, agents, families, heirs, beneficiaries, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors-in-interest and assigns of the respective parties hereto, and any entity which acquires either of the respective parties hereto.

14. Severability
If it is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction that any provision contained in this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable; such determination shall solely affect such illegal or unenforceable provision and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.

15. Further Acts
Each party agrees to perform such further acts and to execute and deliver to the other party any and all further documents which are required to carry out the purpose and intent of this Agreement or any of the provisions contained herein.

16. Notices
Except as otherwise provided herein, all notices, payments, or any other communications provided for herein shall be in writing or emailed and shall be given by email or personal delivery, or by mail, certified or registered, postage prepaid, return receipt requested, sent to the other party to this Agreement to whom it is given at the address set forth below, or such other address as either party to this Agreement may direct by notice given in accordance with the provisions of this Section. All notices shall be deemed effective upon personal delivery, or seven (7) days following deposit in the mail, or three (3) days following delivery through electronic mail: admin@playtimebingo.com

17. Dispute Resolution
17.1. Agreement to Submit to Binding Arbitration. Except as otherwise provided below, the parties agree to submit disputes between them relating to this Agreement and its formation, breach, performance, interpretation and application to binding arbitration as follows.

17.2. Notice. Each party will provide written notice to the other party of any dispute within thirty days of the date when the dispute first arises or occurs. If a party fails to provide such notice, recovery on the dispute will be barred.

17.3. Arbitration Rules. Arbitration will be conducted in UK, pursuant to the Arbitration legislation then in effect in UK. Except as otherwise agreed, the arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator. The arbitration award will be final and binding and may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction.

17.4. Costs and Attorneys' Fees. Unless the arbitrator finds that exceptional circumstances require otherwise, the arbitrator will grant the prevailing party in arbitration its costs of arbitration and reasonable attorneys' fees as part of the arbitration award.

17.5. Exceptions. Neither party will be required to arbitrate any dispute relating to actual or threatened: (a) unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information; or (b) violation of Playtime Bingo's proprietary rights. Either party will be entitled to receive in any court of competent jurisdiction injunctive or other equitable relief, in addition to damages, including court costs and fees of attorneys and other professionals, to remedy any actual or threatened violation of its rights with respect to which arbitration is not required hereunder.

18. Relationship of the Parties
This Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between the parties hereto and neither party shall have the power or authority to obligate or bind the other in any manner whatsoever.

19. Entire Agreement
This Agreement supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings and agreements between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter hereof. This Agreement may not be changed nor modified, nor may any provision hereof be waived, except in a writing signed by the parties hereto.

20. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK.

21. Survival of Rights
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, any obligations which remain executory after expiration of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect until discharged by performance and such rights as pertain thereto shall remain in full force and effect until their expiration.

22. Headings
The headings used in connection with the paragraphs and subparagraphs of this Agreement are inserted only for purposes of reference. Such headings shall be not deemed to govern, limit, modify or in any other manner affect the scope, meaning or intent of the provisions of this Agreement, nor shall such headings otherwise be given any legal effect.

bingo

As far as any site having houseplayers...That is difficult to prove, but who needs proof? If your at a site and the same people win consistently over a period of time, what does it matter what they are called? Max players, favored players, houseplayers, bots, it all results in the same end.
I do not, and have never bought the convoluted theory of "luck" as defined by site owners or chat hosts. When a players lucky streak can be seen as more enduring and absolute than the rising and setting of the sun every day, the proverbial wool is being pulled over the eyes of depositing players on a daily basis with effectiveness and intent. Players that defy statistical evidence of odds in the world of chance over a long and continuing time frame are houseplayers or bots! PERIOD!
I have seen jeanniebuck win thousands and thousands in a months time...at several sites begiining several years back when I began noticing same winners. Remember the infamous stonelady from Zanybingo? No one ever actually proved she was a housie, but the site closed and "stone" turned into woodwork. I have also seen other players like "luvmypup" win many, many times without a hitch over a long haul at many sites.
I am not claiming they are houseplayers, just very, very historically consistent winners. You decide for yourself where the "luck" emerges from that allows for that.
Luck has its limits or it wouldnt be called luck. A singularly deviated event from the norm or expected may be construed as luck, but a running display of wins is NOT luck, and anyone that beleives that it is should consider removing the rose colored glasses and just send a check to the "lucky" person and save yourself the bother of clicking on the "wtg" every 5 minutes.
Show me a site that does not have same consistent and regular winners.........anyone? It does NOT exist.

So true there are a few places i play at and now and then i click see the winners. So shocked someone nameed doug in week won 5 dif jackpot lines over 150k there was another lady katy she hit 30k for that week and so on and so on. Yes at times we might just hit that week ourselves as if i get on a roll no matter where i play i seem to win something but as fast as saying that tables turn and cant hit a hit at all. But when reading those winners its not just a nice line they have hit its jackpot live in 4 5 dif games that give them that total.
So lets us here see if one of us on this site can win in a week more then one jackpot line and prove the casinos are up and up. good luck all

lucky quackers or Same Winner Syndrome?

I do think a huge contributing factor to sites staying alive and prospering is due to the concept of "hope" being eternal. Every player thinks they might be the lucky one next and get that jackpot. If we used mathematical probability and statistics to determine our odds, we would run like a jackrabbit on hot tar as far away and as quickly as humanly possible from SWS sites. But that dream remains of seeing our name up there as the big winner. I am not saying it could not happen.....and neither are the sites. That is a marketing strategy to keep that dream alive in spite of what you are seeing with your eyes, and in spite of how much you spend to make that happen.
When you see 30 to 40 in a room all competing for the same win and a small group, or even 2 persons, seem to be winning all the games, save a few morsels the site tosses at playing depositors, a light should go on. I am not talking about one event or even a few days....I am talking the ritual pattern at a site over many weeks or months. When they keep winning in spite of the number in a room, a big "FIXED" sign should begin flashing. In fact, it would be appropriate to have a "fixed" to click on for chatrooms just as they have wtg, brb,etc.
I hear people say " no one could be that lucky", and yet they keep depositing to prove themselves wrong in their suspicions. The sites love folks like that! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back