- Joined
- Aug 21, 2019
- Location
- Bristol
...the casino floor!!!
No folks your eyes are not deceiving you, I took the below photo on my recent trip to Genting (Resorts World) Birmingham. I had a little go on my favourite (Reactoonz), the gameplay was a little janky but ok for the most part. It just felt sooooo wrong. RTP was a paltry 90%, is it the sign of the times? I mean, i'm an avid Novomatic fan but the game packs are getting drastically reduced almost to the point where its just boring and there's nothing decent to play. Even the classics are disappearing. I know things move on but removing staples of your game library and replacing them with utterly unplayable games with dog s**t pay tables does not bode well. Are Novomatic slowly getting out of the UK Market? A few of the local Grosvenors have installed some Aristocrat cabinets (Mo Mummy), which is ok but after a few features its boring as hell.
The split used to be 80% Novomatic 20% IGT, it's now 50% Novo and 50% IGT and Aristocrat at my local.
Would be interested to know if anyone has any insights into where landbased casinos are heading.
No folks your eyes are not deceiving you, I took the below photo on my recent trip to Genting (Resorts World) Birmingham. I had a little go on my favourite (Reactoonz), the gameplay was a little janky but ok for the most part. It just felt sooooo wrong. RTP was a paltry 90%, is it the sign of the times? I mean, i'm an avid Novomatic fan but the game packs are getting drastically reduced almost to the point where its just boring and there's nothing decent to play. Even the classics are disappearing. I know things move on but removing staples of your game library and replacing them with utterly unplayable games with dog s**t pay tables does not bode well. Are Novomatic slowly getting out of the UK Market? A few of the local Grosvenors have installed some Aristocrat cabinets (Mo Mummy), which is ok but after a few features its boring as hell.
The split used to be 80% Novomatic 20% IGT, it's now 50% Novo and 50% IGT and Aristocrat at my local.
Would be interested to know if anyone has any insights into where landbased casinos are heading.
