Play 'n' Go autoplay question

SteveBr

webmeister
MM
I came across something today on Book of Dead that I've never seen before.

I'd been having a good session on the slots and I got down to my final couple of quid. I went on Book of Dead as I usually do and set it on 3 lines at 1p a spin. I triggered a bonus which paid 41p (wow!) and that meant I had a balance of £1.50 left. I set autoplay to 50 spins and carried on browsing on my phone (was playing on laptop).

After only a few seconds it went quiet so I looked up and it said I was out of money. Huh, I thought. Sure enough I was on 0 balance, but the number of lines was set at 5 not 3, the coin value was still 1p though.

I checked the game history, it showed I'd had 2 losing spins at 50p, 3rd spin won 25p, 4th spin at 20p lost and the final spin at 5p lost. All of this was while playing on autoplay.

I'm not bothered about losing £1.50, I'd had a really good session. However, I've not seen anything like that before.

I asked support and they said the game must have reset to £2 after the bonus had finished and that the majority of Play 'n' Go games decrease the bet and the number of lines automatically if there isn't enough money to make the bet.

Is that true? I've just made another deposit and will give it a go if the balance decreases enough. If it is true then fair enough, but I'm pretty sure a popup normally appears and states there aren't enough funds to place the bet.

Has anyone else seen behaviour like that?

It shouldn't have changed the bet after the bonus but yes it decrease the bet and lines after how much money you have left until they are gone.
It doesn't do that for Swedes now sadly but I guess I can live with that.

It shouldn't have changed the bet after the bonus but yes it decrease the bet and lines after how much money you have left until they are gone.
It doesn't do that for Swedes now sadly but I guess I can live with that.

Yes, it's a strange quality of PNG slots - on autoplay they'll keep betting and when necessary reducing stake/lines until you've spend every last penny (if the slot can be set to take a 1p bet).

Yes, it's a strange quality of PNG slots - on autoplay they'll keep betting and when necessary reducing stake/lines until you've spend every last penny (if the slot can be set to take a 1p bet).

I play on quite a lot of PNG slots but I've never noticed it before. Bizarre!

I just tested after going down to 4p (£10 deposit gone in about 3 minutes :eek2:), left BOD on £2 a spin, started autoplay and it immediately changed it to 1p/4 lines. Cool :thumbsup:

Play'n Go have got a friend for their players, ABE he's now known as.

Automated Bankroll Eradication.

If you play any game at Videoslots though then try to play just your last 7 cents on a game where you can set the lines. I've tried to do that now all these years and it's simply not possible :)
Just the last 7 c.

yep same here on VS, i did tell that long time ago to Dan but nothing happen still the same issue, its weird coz you can play 8p or 6p but 7p never, maybe @Team.Videoslots can check this again with provider why this issue happen on 7p balance with last 7p spin

yep same here on VS, i did tell that long time ago to Dan but nothing happen still the same issue, its weird coz you can play 8p or 6p but 7p never, maybe @Team.Videoslots can check this again with provider why this issue happen on 7p balance with last 7p spin

It's not the provider since it's the same no matter what game. It's just a fun thing VS have :)

Oh you have this on other slots also then BOD? hmm weird, i didnt know that

Probably because that is a slot we play a lot and which is fine even on low bets :)
No, it was the same on NetEnt games when we could change the lines on them. Guess how many times I tried on DoA:D Bod didn't even exist back then.

I haven't tried them all though but I guess it's the same on all you still can change the lines on.

Probably because that is a slot we play a lot and which is fine even on low bets :)
No, it was the same on NetEnt games when we could change the lines on them. Guess how many times I tried on DoA:D Bod didn't even exist back then.

I haven't tried them all though but I guess it's the same on all you still can change the lines on.

will check it on bdba, i hope that i wont get that low balance any time soon as i just riped bullet on VS fml nl :eek:

will check it on bdba, i hope that i wont get that low balance any time soon as i just riped bullet on VS fml nl :eek:
Won't work on MG games, just PNG.

We're talking about the 7 cents on VS. Are you talking about decreasing betsize?
yes and no - I think IIRC the html5's MG's won't allow those single line settings - unless you know otherwise?

When low balance Png autoplay reduces the bet down to the next lowest it can afford until bust, (this can be disabled in the options press the 'hamburger' button and disable 'auto adjust bet')

I have no idea. I stopped playing MG when I closed my account at 32Red :) You know best as always I suppose :)
No, I don't - I wasn't being funny, I was asking if you knew. I seldom play MG now, especially html5's.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you @smart_croatia for bringing our attention here. We have been able to recreate the issue with the 7c bets, we are going to send this to our Tech Team and see if they can shed some light on the issue and hopefully resolve it as well.

Best regards,
Team Videoslots.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you @smart_croatia for bringing our attention here. We have been able to recreate the issue with the 7c bets, we are going to send this to our Tech Team and see if they can shed some light on the issue and hopefully resolve it as well.

Best regards,
Team Videoslots.

No you can't be serious. We've asked you to do that for over 4 years. You can't just fix it like that :eek:

Hi Tirilej,

I'm not sure what the issue is, so I'm not sure how easy it will be to fix and I'm not sure what has been said in the past as I've not been here for quite that long. However, it does not seem like this is affecting all games as it was possible to make a 7c bet with only 7c left in the balance in Book of Ra Magic by Greentube. But as you mentioned, it was not possible in Play N GO. We will investigate this further.

Best regards,
Team Videoslots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back