platinum play bingo issue

wanda5

they are giving $5 free so I played when neteller was holding my money hostage...anyway, three times my laptop completely shut down...i mean turned all the way off...has this ever happened to anyone before? ?Typically its my fault somehow when my compter is messed up...but this time I dont think its my fault.

Wish I could help you wanda5, but this appears to be a UK Bingo site and I don't know anything about it. I will see if I can find any other posts for you tho, to see if anyone else has had these problems too.

Wish I could help you wanda5, but this appears to be a UK Bingo site and I don't know anything about it. I will see if I can find any other posts for you tho, to see if anyone else has had these problems too.

I went back in there and it happened again. I havie never had my computer TURN OFF...and it is only at that site...maybe its a sign?:oops: I went back in and asked if anyone else was haivng this problem and the caller said he had not heard of it happening to anyone else.:confused:

Might just be a sign!!! They come in all different formats, LOL. Do you play a lot of bingo??

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back