dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
You have a Deal or no Deal element to the Kraken free spins here and wilds which can expand up to fill the reel or laterally to fill the bottom scroll of symbols.

*Big potential* ahem! and not too bad. Like Extra Chilli meets DonD meets Wild flower with the enhanced Megachest trigger symbol on reel 6.

Last edited:
And plays like bonanza :laugh:
It certainly doesn't - the maths is even more 'lumpy' than Bonanza's and it's far more volatile from what I can see, both base game and bonus.

I dream of a day when the Megaways hype dies.
Dont worry, i hear Gigaways is set to be released later this year.
Counting 5 years before each 'ways' gets obsolete, we only have to endure another 30 years of the 'ways-hype'*

hhg.png
*This is not taking into account the fact that new prefixes for size will probably pop up long before the 30 years are over.

Those bonus round spins look more bent than a gates reel set or a scatter and gem laiden bonanza round.

Zzzzzzzzzz

I’m happy to be proved wrong down the line but BTG haven’t released a half decent slot since wild flower.

Seems to me they’re churning out slots in record numbers whereby it’s certainly quantity not quality which is the name of the game.

Was Pop after wild flower? I’d give that an honourable mention if it was.

They have got to stop letting the Bonanza team anywhere near the music on these new games.

Having given this game more money than I would have liked I am calling it a huge missstep by BTG
It plays absolutely terribly.
Firstly the pays are very, very low, you get a full line of red gems and BOOM not even 1X
secondly the bonus is very hard to get and as for the super bonus well it might as well not exist
the purple chest shows up all the time on reel 6 when it isn't a trigger but when you get the 2 scatter tease, forget about it.
thirdly the wilds tend to point south more often than not ie: the worst position
and finally it just makes me angry, few slots make me feel physically angry when playing them but this one does.
AVOID

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back