Logo
external image

Paypal

  • Thread starter Thread starter LOOKAWAY
  • id34449
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 938
  • Replies 3
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Location
England
Hi, I just signed up to paypal for the first time and I would like to upload funds, but the only option available is Bank transfer. This option takes 7-9 working days.

First, is this normal?

Is there a way round it?

I'm thinking thou that 7-9 working days could be Paypal playing it safe.

Any Help would be Greatly appreciated.
 
Hi, I just signed up to paypal for the first time and I would like to upload funds, but the only option available is Bank transfer. This option takes 7-9 working days.

First, is this normal?

Is there a way round it?

I'm thinking thou that 7-9 working days could be Paypal playing it safe.

Any Help would be Greatly appreciated.

I would love to help you but i have not a clue about Paypal, maybe someone else on the forum does................laurie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top