PartyBingo???

princessducky

Dormant account
Hi! I was wondering has anyone ever played here and have some input on it. I see BingoT promoting all the time, but no one else has ever said anything about it. I enjoy bingo and was just wondering is it worth it? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

I have never had any complaints about Party Bingo, and they do have some of the best prizes. Unlike some other bingos, the Party Bingo cruises are really great.

As far as community goes though, there are a lot of other Bingos that do better.

I see BingoT promoting all the time,

princessducky said:
Hi! I was wondering has anyone ever played here and have some input on it. I see BingoT promoting all the time, but no one else has ever said anything about it. I enjoy bingo and was just wondering is it worth it? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Hi princessducky I have had people join from me and never ran into any thing wrong with them. and I play at Partybingo and myself I never ran into problems like you see from other bingo sites.all I can say is if you win you will get paid.
If you join let me know and I will help you if you need it. but I know you won't
Good Luck
Ps if you like tell me what your site name so I can look for ya and have a chat with ya while we play :)
Have A Great Day and Thank You
Tom

NO DINNER :(

princessducky said:
i wish, but i never have luck like some of the people on this forum.

don't hold your breath for that dinner.
LOL
ok a date lol only joking i'm just a big flirt
Hey better Yet come to Connecticut and i'll take ya to the best onland bingo. Foxwoods.I Won $14500.00 on the crazy L bingo once.

wagering requirement

princessducky said:
flirting aside bingot. i was wondering is there a wagering requirement for that 200% bonus? i didn't find anything about that on the site. thanks!
It was when I joined
The Required Amt is 10 times the bonus Amt and deposit Amt and the min Amt to join is $25.00
Thanks

^^^Thanks!

I'm playing now, but I did that scratch card thing. What do I do with that? Do I automatically start playing with the credits from that?

My name is ducky15 and I'm guessing you're bingot???

ducky15

princessducky said:
^^^Thanks!

I'm playing now, but I did that scratch card thing. What do I do with that? Do I automatically start playing with the credits from that?

My name is ducky15 and I'm guessing you're bingot???
Ok ducky15 cute name
BingoT always anyplace I play
The scrach thing I really don't know I never got one

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back