party poker question

tennis_balls

Dormant account
i'd rather ask this here than wait on hold for some poor guy in India who may not understand what I'm asking.

party just put $50 in my empty account. apparently i have to play 500 raked hands to clear it. my cash game skills are average (maybe below average) but I'm pretty good in the sit n go format. My question is if it's ok to take this money to sit n go tourney and try to build up my balance before I decide if I want to go to the trouble of sitting for 500 raked hands?

tennis_balls said:
i'd rather ask this here than wait on hold for some poor guy in India who may not understand what I'm asking.

party just put $50 in my empty account. apparently i have to play 500 raked hands to clear it. my cash game skills are average (maybe below average) but I'm pretty good in the sit n go format. My question is if it's ok to take this money to sit n go tourney and try to build up my balance before I decide if I want to go to the trouble of sitting for 500 raked hands?

Yes, you can do whatever you want with the $50. Just remember if you dont play 500 hands within a week or so they will take $50 from you balance. But your winnings will still be there.

Good luck :)

update

i was too busy to even use this bonus to the full extent......i did manage to place in a couple of sit n go tourneys and then bumped those winning up to $50 via blackjack so I could cashout.

i don't care for party gaming so any cashout from them is a good thing (especially when it's done using their free money)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back