Parents leave two-year-old in car while playing bingo

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Parents leave two-year-old in car while playing bingo
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A JUDGE in Palma has sentenced the parents of a two-year-old girl to one year each in prison for leaving the child in their car for a number of hours at night, while they played bingo in a local club.

By The Euro Weekly News

Lets try putting them in a locked car on a nice hot summers day and see how they like it. Your right laurie they should of gotten longer but they will have a year now without playing bingo seeing as they arent going to be worried about their child as to me they didnt seem to care in the first place.

This is just sick!

When I bring my toddler to school there is this one parent who leaves her baby in the car while bringing her toddler into school....wtf is wrong with these people???? I haven't seen her do it in a while, I wonder if someone said something.

People are soooo stupid -- or careless -- or heartless.

However, while I have no numbers or articles to prove it, there are probably as many parents that leave their children unattended in vehicles while they go shopping in the mall, or grocery, or just 'pop in' at the courthouse/post office/gas station, etc., as those who leave their kids in the car while they go gambling.

when my 3 kids were toddlers, they went everywhere i went, couldnt even go to the bathroom without one of them wanting in:), i learned as a young mother then to put one twin on one hip and the other twin on the other hip and have my son hold onto my leg when going somewhere, thats what gets me so mad at some of these parents these days, when you bring a child into this world, your life is not just your own anymore, you have another one that depends on you and you become secondary....................laurie

I had 4 kids in 9 years :p When we lived in Las Vegas - all the banks started doing away w/ the drive thru ( no kidding ) Well I would have to haul all 4 kids screaming in the bank. Even though this was irritating I was stunned at all the people who would leave there kids in the cars ( sometime's temp could be well over 110 degrees.) There were numerous cases of little kids dying because of idiot parents leaving kids in cars.
I personally think 1 year is not stiff enough punishment for what these people did..

This is a reason many states did away with video poker. In several southern states idiot parents left their kids in the cars to go play unregulated video gambling. One kid in South Carolina died. How dumb can you be? My 20 month old means more to me then anything I could ever imagine. I love to gamble, maybe even a bit too much, but how can gambling be more important then your kids?

They should have a test for all Parents before they have children.
And if they fail they can't have any.

I whole heartedly agree.

Locally, a druggie's kid was finally taken away from her when the beaten and battered child was found to have both pot and meth (among other crap) in her system.

The child is less than 3 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back