palace of chance: anyone having problems?

eichmann

Dormant account
Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with Palace of chance, I had around 6 000 in my account of which about half i had deposited. They set my NETELLER withdrawal limit to 500 and only allowed 2 pending withdrawals, these pending withdrawals could take up to a week go through. My emails to them were either ignored or i received an absurd reply telling me i had a 2500 NETELLER withdrawal limit. Now with 2 000 in my account ( after nearly 2 months of the withdrawal process) my NETELLER withdrawal limit is now set to zero, my emails to them have all gone unanswered.

My withdrawal limit by check is set at 1 000 although it's outrageous that non US residents should be expected to ask for a check that takes a week to arrive and a week to clear.

anyone else with similar stories about palace of chance please pose them here , and remember not to win thee if you'd like to see your winnings paid this year

eichmann said:
Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with Palace of chance, I had around 6 000 in my account of which about half i had deposited. They set my NETELLER withdrawal limit to 500 and only allowed 2 pending withdrawals, these pending withdrawals could take up to a week go through. My emails to them were either ignored or i received an absurd reply telling me i had a 2500 NETELLER withdrawal limit. Now with 2 000 in my account ( after nearly 2 months of the withdrawal process) my NETELLER withdrawal limit is now set to zero, my emails to them have all gone unanswered.

My withdrawal limit by check is set at 1 000 although it's outrageous that non US residents should be expected to ask for a check that takes a week to arrive and a week to clear.

anyone else with similar stories about palace of chance please pose them here , and remember not to win thee if you'd like to see your winnings paid this year

wow, talk about scum. it's obvious they are doing everything in their power to make you lose even more of your money. There has to be someone who can help ya, does the Dude deal with POC at all?

You should try contacting them via their voice line, everytime I have they've been helpful in clearing up the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back