Paddy Power rep

amourgirl

Not so Senior Senior Member!
Anyone know if there is an alternative rep for PP at CM?

Seems the current one hasn't logged in since MAY!

I agree it would be a shame - but so they should - their customer service is blinkin appalling.

Waiting on a withdrawal before I finish submitting my live chat feedback survey!

censored censored censored :rolleyes:

(Haven't seen much of quite a few reps lately come to think of it)

Still not here?

They are about to lose accreditation. That would be a shame.

Well, it looks like they are getting pulled from the site. This is the problem with massively large companies like Paddy Power, Bet365, Ladbrokes, Betfred, etc. They start off well online - communicative with the player communities, helpful towards their webmasters, etc. Then they fall off the edge of the Earth - reps disappear, emails go unanswered.

It's a bloody shame. Time to pull the weeds I guess.

For the record, I emailed them on the 5th - not a peep.

Well, it looks like they are getting pulled from the site. This is the problem with massively large companies like Paddy Power, Bet365, Ladbrokes, Betfred, etc. They start off well online - communicative with the player communities, helpful towards their webmasters, etc. Then they fall off the edge of the Earth - reps disappear, emails go unanswered.

They think when they are that big they don't need an accreditation, but without one I always have to wonder just what they are doing wrong.

PP state neteller withdrawals within 4 hours, and as usual today I'm over 4 hours and still nothing - They always blame the delay on processing issues with Neteller. Hey ho - at least I have a withdrawal I guess! :)

Go for it.

As you say they started off well enough when needing to build a customer base, and in your position I'd feel somewhat "used" by these large faceless companies.

They obviously believe continued growth lies outwith communicating on this forum, and to a certain extent for them with their massive advertising budgets would probably be true, I fear removing the accreditation wont affect them in the ways it probably should.

Ok withdrawal still not through got back on to CS and told within the hour (again) followed by, I will get my withdrawal today. :eek:

Then to their credit, CS said they agreed this wasn't good enough and had already credited my account with a £10 gesture of goodwill.

Go for it.

As you say they started off well enough when needing to build a customer base, and in your position I'd feel somewhat "used" by these large faceless companies.

They obviously believe continued growth lies outwith communicating on this forum, and to a certain extent for them with their massive advertising budgets would probably be true, I fear removing the accreditation wont affect them in the ways it probably should.

And we never got to know what the Royal box smells like :(

I won a competition which was sponsored by Paddy Power - the organiser of the comp could not get hold of anyone at Paddy Power to issue the free £25 bet in the end the organiser had to put his own hand in his pocket.

Either the old rep/promoter has left and not been replaced or they are so big now they don't give a damn but Paddy are now only visible by chat reps they don't seem to like being visible anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back