New Slot Announcement Ozzy Osbourne Video Slots by NetEnt

Harry_BKK

Closed Account
No, that is not a typo. The official title says indeed "....Slots". :rolleyes:

But it is an awesome game with some of his best tracks blaring from the speakers. Release is on 21st Nov 2019.

Max win is 10,000x bet - chance is 1: 9 billion spins
Win of 5,000x bet - chance is 1:18 million spins
Win of 2,500x bet- chance is 1:670,000 only :D
RTP - 96.30%, with Bonus Bet it is 96.67%
Bet sizes: 0.20 - 50 default / 0.40 - 100 with Bonus Bet

Sorry no sound in the video as YT blocked the first one I uploaded due to copyright issues. Works fine when all is muted. :rolleyes:

I just finished the full review, you can see the address below the video when you watch it on Youtube. Most of you will know where to find it. :D

Looks nice but not a real fan of this "bonus bet" unless it adds something like on the Scudamore slot! In theory it will trigger the respin and the feature more often but as you pointed out in your review it might also just have been luck of the moment.

Will give it a whirl when it comes out and I hope it's not as tedious as their latest big name slot Conan :rolleyes:

Looks nice but not a real fan of this "bonus bet" unless it adds something like on the Scudamore slot! In theory it will trigger the respin and the feature more often but as you pointed out in your review it might also just have been luck of the moment.

Will give it a whirl when it comes out and I hope it's not as tedious as their latest big name slot Conan :rolleyes:

Exactly, the first 10 spins in the video were without the Bonus Bet and it triggered the Respins 3 times, which got me thinking as well...how much more often can it trigger it? :)

Here are the main differences in numbers. From looking at them, the Bonus Bet will make sense but it will peg the minimum bet at 0.40, not really low-roller friendly.

Exactly, the first 10 spins in the video were without the Bonus Bet and it triggered the Respins 3 times, which got me thinking as well...how much more often can it trigger it? :)

Here are the main differences in numbers. From looking at them, the Bonus Bet will make sense but it will peg the minimum bet at 0.40, not really low-roller friendly.

View attachment 114778

Thanks for this info Harry.

Now i am sure i have asked this before so please dont all scream at once but where do you get this kind of info?

Is there a database that shows these hit frequencies?

Now i am sure i have asked this before so please dont all scream at once but where do you get this kind of info?

The developer stats when it was tested pre-auditing, and these are supplied on a crib sheet usually with the dev game if you have access to it.

Game providers have client/dev areas with game sheets, demo links, promo material etc.

As I review slots (done well over 1,000 so far), I got access to quite a few. The snippet is from NetEnt's game sheet. :)

EDIT: NetEnt only recently began to give out more detailed info. Until recently, all you got was Hit Rate, Overall RTP, Base Game RTP, Feature RTP. Starting in 2019, they changed and added now a lot more criteria.

Last edited:
How long does a game have to be released for 9 billion spins to be played ?

Do you know or can you find out how many spins get played on average for a well known slot over a time period ?

How long does a game have to be released for 9 billion spins to be played ?

Do you know or can you find out how many spins get played on average for a well known slot over a time period ?

NetEnt made 840 billion spins for the certification.

Nobody can say how many spins are made on a game except the providers.

840 billion!? That's just in testing right? I'm gonna sound like a tool now but how do they do that? I know it's not some guy sat there clicking haha, but do they run it faster on auto for days to get it through the test period or something?

840 billion!? That's just in testing right? I'm gonna sound like a tool now but how do they do that? I know it's not some guy sat there clicking haha, but do they run it faster on auto for days to get it through the test period or something?

Nonstop super-fast game rounds or mathematical computer simulations. The norm is though the first as game providers have to prove that the mathematical design will trend towards the advertised RTP.

I am sure though they won't be using a normal laptop like mine for the tests. :D

I tried it a bunch on the NetEnt client and I must say I'm impressed with the game. Might not end up as popular as Guns n' Roses was originally, but my first impression of the game is a really good high variance game with some great potential.

Last edited:
Just finished the release

I've been looking forward to this one, and I just don't dig it so far. I really like the concept of how the re-spins work and I landed them quite a few times but the feature doesn't give much of a boost to the old bankroll. I got the free spins, too, and the bonus bet gave me one extra free spin. I'm sure others will be luckier though.

I've been looking forward to this one, and I just don't dig it so far. I really like the concept of how the re-spins work and I landed them quite a few times but the feature doesn't give much of a boost to the old bankroll. I got the free spins, too, and the bonus bet gave me one extra free spin. I'm sure others will be luckier though.

It also makes the multipliers go from x2-x3 to x5-x7.
So quite the difference, if you actually manage to land a line in the bonus. =)

I’ve just been playing this and tried it first without the bonus bet, plenty of 2 scatter respins with a variety of symbol upgrades, multipliers and wild symbol conversions. Lost £15 to win £7.50 on the free spins bonus.

Upped my bet to 0.40 with the bonus bet, dropped £10 almost immediately without a single win before the 2 scatter respins appeared. Had about 15 separate respins before one triggered the free spins bonus. Got one extra spin and it paid £15 but I had lost £30.

The double cost for the bonus bet doesn’t seem worth it.
I never had any of the bigger multipliers they just stopped activating completely, I had one extra free spin in the bonus and as for the bonus triggering easier it doesn’t.

I think you’d have to trigger a bonus almost immediately to get ahead on this slot.

Was really looking forward to this slot. But it's a real shame it has the bonus bet, kind of ruins the game imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back