Overtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TonyT

Banned User - flaming douchbag
This is one of the greatest games ever played.

San Jose tied it up with just under 2 minutes to go.

How can anyone play slots when something like this is going on?

The sharks will win it in OT

This is one of the greatest games ever played.

San Jose tied it up with just under 2 minutes to go.

How can anyone play slots when something like this is going on?

The sharks will win it in OT

Phewww!!!!- GREAT GAME

Hate a sweep unless it's MY team playing:rolleyes:

So I hope the sharks can shake it off and make somewhat of a series out of this. I would prefer 7 games for east and west with Hawks and Flyers coming through to finals (Canada got the Gold medal they can't have the CUP too, even though I love this Habs team...dilemas:confused:).

THEN let the Flyers take it all so the Hossa Curse can remain intact...*heehee*.

Gotta admit I wish the Wings had a player like Byfuglin.
Guy can score, irritate, hit and just F with opps heads all game long...you HAVE to love him!

great game!!

Great game!!! Luckily I forgot to bet!!! because i wanted the sharks :D

Hell of a game. One of the best playoff games I have ever seen. Awesome!!!

Hoping montreal wins again also!!! Make it a series!!! :cool:

That was an amazing game, how hockey should be played.
I'm still reeling a little about the Bruins choking, but used to it with them.

As a Bruins fan, I naturally hate the Canadians.

Even still, either west team will simple crush the East team in the Finals. Both west teams are just too fast.

However, my prediction, Hawks take it all and sweep for the Cup. Nemi is just too good. Hawks to fast.

Nemi is just too good. Hawks to fast.

He isn't THAT good. Yes he is very good but just like most goalies just streaky. So far this playoff run most of the goalies have had mini streaks of amazing (Halak being a prime example). Riding some momentum right now is what I think. Nabakov is the one I feel bad for, ever since he more or less pulled himself from the game against the US in the Olympics I have felt bad for him, lol, think that's a womans reaction.
I have always been a lil bit of a fan of the Hawks, I like all the original sixers.
If not for Patrick "Dbag" Kane and Marian "Cupwhore" Hossa being on this team I probably would have no problem pulling for them. However it would bother me to see a Bettman team (young star= PR) win it all in the end. He got what he wanted last year with his push for the Pens, it's enough already. I am tired of him pimping the NHL and trying to make it into the NBA.

OK going back to the Habs/Flyers game...thank god I don't have to watch on NBC, we get CBC in my part of Michigan :D

Hawks

The Blackhawks are young and fast. I can see them taking the cup this year. Philly has heart but not enough young talented players like the hawks!! Go Hawks!!! Win it all!!! :notworthy

I am rooting for the Hawks to win the Cup as well this year, the only omen i see is Marian Hossa.

Hes a great player but he seems to just get onto teams and get to the finals then lose.

2 years ago he was with Pittsburgh who lost in the finals, then last year he went to Detroit and they lost in the finals. I think you see the pattern here. ;)

They were young and fast last year too....;)

Anyway, I can see them taking it, but I can also see Philly getting it done. Sometimes experience beats youth (see last years WCF, Wings/Hawks).

No matter what let's hope for a great final series....7 games would be fine and dandy with me:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back