There are promos that are no more.

robby811

Hottie Tottie Meister

Guts 5th Anniversary Raffle

O
NE €100K PRIZE
ONE LUCKY WINNER
Guts turns 5!

It’s our birthday – and we’re in the mood to celebrate! We’re giving one of our Guts-tomers the chance to win €100,000 in cash! There are iPads and iPhones up for grabs too!

This is how it works:

• Simply opt-in between the Guts 5th Anniversary Raffle promotional dates, which runs from now until 23:59 (GMT+1) on 22/07/2018.
  • Play €1 on any of our products in any week during the qualifying period and you’ll get one weekly ticket.
  • A full week is counted from 00:00 (CEST) on Monday to 23:59 (CEST) on Sunday during the qualifying period.
  • Should you play through €100 in one week, you will get 10 weekly tickets.
  • You can earn a maximum of 10 tickets per week and a maximum of 90 tickets throughout the qualifying period!
There will be two pre-draws – one on 25/06/2018 and one on 23/07/2018 – where players can win tickets to the main raffle draw, on 25/07/2018.

Make sure you check the full terms and conditions below for more information.

Terms & ConditionsOpt-InPLAY NOWSIGN UPLOGIN

Untitled22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this e-mail and started to get excited....

Then I read it :(

I absolutely HATE raffle & draw type promos, never won ONE in 14 years online slotting and also entered loads at Guts when I was a very regular depositor there, never even a lowly tenner :(

Could have done so much better on this one Guts

Ps: Your welcome for the feedback and I'll look out for future promotions as I know that's along the lines of what you'll post when you see this ;)

Saw this e-mail and started to get excited....

Then I read it :(

I absolutely HATE raffle & draw type promos, never won ONE in 14 years online slotting and also entered loads at Guts when I was a very regular depositor there, never even a lowly tenner :(

Could have done so much better on this one Guts

Ps: Your welcome for the feedback and I'll look out for future promotions as I know that's along the lines of what you'll post when you see this ;)
Are you strongarming the Guts rep now Jon?? :eek::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back