Logo
external image

Offline for a bit

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasminebed
  • id67326
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 894
  • Replies 1
Gals and Ghouls in Meisterland. I am in the process of changing ISPs, a change long over due.

But I am without internet during a brief (I hope) transition phase.

Catching up is off my to do list, but I'll be back very shortly.

If you even notice I am gone, I am well, or my kid will post otherwise. Even though most of us have never met and probably will never meet, I look forward to visiting here at CM most days, even when I don't post.

I'll be back before you miss me probably.
 
Awww missing you already! :'( that was very sweet of you and I'm glad you get some enjoyment when visiting CM as do I. Good luck with the change of ISP's, hopefully a smooth and swift transition :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top