Logo
external image

Off to Delta Downs @ Vinton La

  • Thread starter Thread starter anniemac
  • id47246
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 4165
  • Replies 6
I am soooooo envious, Annie!! Try a few exactas for me, please????? ;) Have a fanstastic time, too! :thumbsup:

Ditto on the envious...lol..The heck exactas! Go for the gusto...pick out a nice superfecta with a trifecta to cover it! :thumbsup: 2-8-10 are lucky numbers....Good luck and have a blast! Please take pictures of the casino if you can and the racetrack if you have time. I am a glutton for pictures...love them...even if it is someones elses travels :D

.
 
In the motel at Delta. Very nice. I will try and remember to take some pics of the track, which I can see from my window. I can watch the horses make the final turn for home from the window.

Didn't win at the casino so far but had a nice time playing. Lot's of the newer games which I'm not all that crazy about. Maybe tomorrow.

Saturday they have a guaranteed $100,000 Pick 4. SO says that's what he's after. We shall see.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top