Novomatic Low Varience Games ?

Deeplay

New World Order
webmeister
CAG
mm1
One for the Novo junkies on here.... what slots would you say are lowest variance ?

I heard that good old Rumple was quite low V. And never really gone more that a few 100 spins before triggering the FS ... although outcomes do vary greatly on this one.

Anyway was just curious .... to be honest all Novo slots I have played seem high or very high variance , that said its the one software im way up on this year :cool:

Mermaids Pearl is about the lowest variance slot ive played from them, although its quite tedious to play too :) other tamer slots i can think of would be Spinderalla, and Bubbles (Starburst clone)

None of these would be my go to slots though

Yeah, tend to agree with Wild Reels. Novomatic have never really done low variance, focusing more on medium and high variance. Obviouly they have a few as previously mentioned, but they are pretty average slots.

You have been clear that you are a Novo fan, but in my opinion NetEnt, IGT and WMS do low variance slots much better.

Sorry Deeplay, you changed your image, I didn't realise it was you that had asked. Here are a few more suggestions for Novomatic that I feel are either low or medium/low varience.

Mayan Moons
Rumpel Wildspins
Quest for Gold

Popped this quick question here save a new thread :thumbsup:

Its about Novo's "Columbus Deluxe"

My question is how do you win on it lol......

Now I haven't got 'battered' or lost heavy on it but I HAVE had loads of feature triggers (Boats on reels 1-3-5)

There is no multiplier in FS feature, Re-triggers are rare (well for me anyway lol) and it seems to pay only 3OAK and 4OAK wins.

I can only assume its the ultimate in low variance but was hoping other regular players may tell me different and that it can hit decent sized wins also or maybe go on a re-trigger frenzy a bit like LLC and Captain Venture?

Appreciate any input :D

Popped this quick question here save a new thread :thumbsup:

Its about Novo's "Columbus Deluxe"

My question is how do you win on it lol......

Now I haven't got 'battered' or lost heavy on it but I HAVE had loads of feature triggers (Boats on reels 1-3-5)

There is no multiplier in FS feature, Re-triggers are rare (well for me anyway lol) and it seems to pay only 3OAK and 4OAK wins.

I can only assume its the ultimate in low variance but was hoping other regular players may tell me different and that it can hit decent sized wins also or maybe go on a re-trigger frenzy a bit like LLC and Captain Venture?

Appreciate any input :D

i only play it high stakes , you get some good features to where you get more than a few 5oaks , with boats as wild , but it can pay around the 300x-400x bet mark on the better features , came close to top paying symbols a few times but 5th reel let it down , but it can give you loads of features & retrigger up to 5 or 6 times . but as for super wins i've not had any.

Yer this is actually a tricky slot to achieve a decent hit on..
Captain Venture and LLC are by far more interesting to play but then again, they are way more volatile. ;)
Captain Venture has given me some huge FS wins this year.

LLC is stone cold for me lately but had some beauties in the past so I will forgive her for now. :D

Yer this is actually a tricky slot to achieve a decent hit on..
Captain Venture and LLC are by far more interesting to play but then again, they are way more volatile. ;)
Captain Venture has given me some huge FS wins this year.

LLC is stone cold for me lately but had some beauties in the past so I will forgive her for now. :D

Agreed! and I've had some very nice returns for low stakes (uploaded a CV video earlier this week) a couple of nice ones on LLC from the free £15 at Sky Vegas the other week (although stupid me didn't bank anything :oops:)

Beauty is as a huble low roller you can hit well for as little as 0.10p! and then up stakes and 'push it'.

Reason I asked about Columbus is I made £5 of my balance last about 500 spins more than once now, during this time a good handful of features, some re-triggers (never more than once or twice) some the flat 10 spins but ALL around the 20-30x. Great play time but the balance doesn't seem to go anywhere (which I suppose is a good thing lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back