Not sure where this should go

happygirl999

Dormant account
Hi

I have a screen shot of a slot game i was playing that i have forwarded on to the Virtue Fusion network.....I havent heard bk from them and was wondering if anyone could take a look at it and see what they think...obviously slot froze and didnt pay anything......

thanks

Hi

I have a screen shot of a slot game i was playing that i have forwarded on to the Virtue Fusion network.....I havent heard bk from them and was wondering if anyone could take a look at it and see what they think...obviously slot froze and didnt pay anything......

thanks

You could post the shot and explain what happened, there is more then enough experienced players here that will give you advice etc..

Virtue Fusion are they not Bingo software developers? they were purchased by Playtech some years back? so it might be best to send them an email or the site were you where playing at the time.

Although not a common anomaly these things unfortunately do happen sometimes, when playing slots as soon as you click the spin button the RNG Gods have already decided the outcome of that spin and the reel strips land accordingly, sometimes the reel strip depict a win that they should not have and thus you think that you have been cheated out of a win, in 99% of most cases this is put down to a gfx glitch, but by all means post the screenshot here and see what happens :).

screen shot.jpg

this is the shot i have....yes they are a bingo site, which i was playing the slots on, hence why i didnt know where to put the post lol ...... I do play more slots than anything on these sites, and really thought this was a win??

i did contact them but no response yet.

thanks guys for your help:)

yea 25 lines max bet £1 total spin think it works out at 4p a line the guy with the moutache is worth X 500 and the iron man in wild as far as i know. would need to check.

yea 25 lines max bet £1 total spin think it works out at 4p a line the guy with the moutache is worth X 500 and the iron man in wild as far as i know. would need to check.

The Ironman is Wild ONLY if all three spots are occupied on the Reel. In the screenshot above, there is nothing to complete the winning combination. If you had ONE More Iron Man on Slot 3 (bottom) on the second reel, all three reels would have been wild.

Hope this helps and actually addresses your query?

Nate

thanks nate, what i was actually wondering was why reels 3 n 4 do not pay as the paytable says "stacked on reels 2 OR 3 OR 4" is wild. If your correct then thats fine no problems, i was just a little confused as to what the pay table said then i suppose, but thank you.

should of give this thread the title "confused" lol:confused:

ah i think i see what you are saying Nate, thanks very much yes that clears it up for me, so because the bottom Iron Man is missing even the line across the middle doesnt count as 5 of a kind as the missing one makes all the wilds invalid....i think ;)

The Ironman is Wild ONLY if all three spots are occupied on the Reel. In the screenshot above, there is nothing to complete the winning combination. If you had ONE More Iron Man on Slot 3 (bottom) on the second reel, all three reels would have been wild.

Hope this helps and actually addresses your query?

Nate

Well then ... now we KNOW were this should go for sure. "Screenshots that suck" would be a great place for it.
So the 2 "wilds" on reel 2 is indeed just very effective win blockers..... friggin hate that ;)

thanks nate, what i was actually wondering was why reels 3 n 4 do not pay as the paytable says "stacked on reels 2 OR 3 OR 4" is wild. If your correct then thats fine no problems, i was just a little confused as to what the pay table said then i suppose, but thank you.

should of give this thread the title "confused" lol:confused:

Reels 3 and 4 would have paid if there was something to complete the combination on Reel 2... As an example, if you had a 9 or one of those men on the third spot where the Ironman is missing, it would have activated Reel 3 and 4...

Nate

Edit: Sorry replied before I saw the post where u figured it out :)

Even tho Nate has this solved for me, and thank you! I got a reply from customer services that I thought you would like to hear......................

"Our technucal team have looked at this spin for you and I can confirm that their findings are correct. Though you did release the Expanding Wilds feature this does not actually equate to a jackpot win. You won £1.20 from the spin that cost you £1. This money was paid into your balance."

so what they are saying is that I won £1.20 from this spin.........erm so what combination made up a payment of £1.20?? this really made me LOL!! They are also saying that the expanding wild feature was unlocked are they not?? I think the guy is more confused than I first was LOL!!!

oh ......... edited to say the spelling mistakes are all his as i copied and pasted it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back