Logo
external image

Not really new.. only new back

  • Thread starter Thread starter myfix
  • id53873
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1203
  • Replies 5
Joined
May 25, 2008
Location
British Columbia, Canada
Hi Everyone.. well I'm in here posting again because although I'm not new.. I am newly back, so.. just a quick hello from up here in British Columbia Canada... where the weathers wet - wet and oh did I say "wet"... but again, that's what comes of living in a rain forest (or so I'm told). Wishing everyone good luck in which ever casino your attached to.. I know I have a few myself and thank goodness not on the rogue list *bigwhew*
Take care all... remember to read the reviews on any new casino your looking to enter :D
 
Welcome back from Connecticut.
welcomeback12.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top