Not one but TWO entries into the draw !!!!!!!!1

5ta

......for every £18 you deposit.

Am I over educated here ? I have been on the night shift and fear just a few brain cells are working but 21.co.uk are offering a whopping double entry for each bracket of money to one and all. How much have the odds changed ? :lolup:

Skyvegas have done the same thing.

I not got a clue what you are on about :)

But do not be fooled in to them draws, Especially the sites coming out from IPS Group such as 21 slotboss betuk,

Because all them sites share the same pool, Not only are you fighting all the people from say 21 but all the people singned up to the other sites also in the group,

Its like when they do the cash drop and say we have drooped 5k worth of money into accounts, Well suprize suprize, It would be 5k split across the whole group and not just one site, All a fast one

offering a whopping double entry for each bracket of money to one and all. How much have the odds changed ?

The chance of you winning something is the exact same as without the double entry, if 100 people each get one entry or 100 people each get two entries or 100 people each get 1000 entries, each one still has the exact same 1 in 100 chance of winning.

I not got a clue what you are on about :)

Ok, let me explain it better so you can offer at least some input.

But do not be fooled in to them draws, Especially the sites coming out from IPS Group such as 21 slotboss betuk,

Because all them sites share the same pool, Not only are you fighting all the people from say 21 but all the people singned up to the other sites also in the group,

Its like when they do the cash drop and say we have drooped 5k worth of money into accounts, Well suprize suprize, It would be 5k split across the whole group and not just one site, All a fast one

Ok I see you were firing on the same amount of brain cells as myself lol :thumbsup: you did have a clue, you cheeky bugger you lol :p

The chance of you winning something is the exact same as without the double entry, if 100 people each get one entry or 100 people each get two entries or 100 people each get 1000 entries, each one still has the exact same 1 in 100 chance of winning.

I was firing on a few brain cells and thought it was a crap marketing campaign along that very line. Isn't this how dumb do these people think we are ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back