Logo
external image

Not new but first post

  • Thread starter Thread starter D!G!TAL
  • id25490
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1594
  • Replies 8

D!G!TAL

Dormant account
webmeister
CM Old Guard (10yr+)
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Location
England
Hi guys,

I'm not new to the forum, I have been an avid reader for some time, but I thought it was about time I got my feet wet and said hello, so HELLO :thumbsup:

I thought it only right to make my first post over here in the newbie section before I start posting my opinions all over your threads :lolup:

Regards, e.
 
me

my user id is Mebsr1 happy b-day to sitte many more i hope good luck all i enjoy online casinos mostly 3d and river belle i love slots:thumbsup:
 
D!G!TAL,

Welcome to Casinomeister!!!

From what I have seen of your posting so far, I have only one question for you?

What the Hell took you so long to start speaking out here!

I look forward to seeing hopefully much more of the same around here from you! :thumbsup:

Thanks JOD5413, it is always good to hear nice words :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top