North Carolina

ironmike67

Dormant account
Hey everyone... This is Ironmike67. I'm hanging out in Charlotte's airport in N.C. waiting to fly to Hilton Head, S.C. I hear there is some pretty big waves down there and I would love to go surfing if this is true... If you've been there get back to me and let me know what you thought of the place... I mean I still have 4 more hours until my last flight, so I'll be here.... Do people bet on Surfing Competitions?

Hey everyone... This is Ironmike67. I'm hanging out in Charlotte's airport in N.C. waiting to fly to Hilton Head, S.C. I hear there is some pretty big waves down there and I would love to go surfing if this is true... If you've been there get back to me and let me know what you thought of the place... I mean I still have 4 more hours until my last flight, so I'll be here.... Do people bet on Surfing Competitions?

you say in your first post here that you are a sports betting expert. you are now asking if people bet on surfing? wouldnt you know that? if you are fishing for people to purchase your "expert" advice please hit the bricks. if not, even though those are 2 very strange first posts, welcome to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back