Logo
external image

NoPayPoker Review

  • Thread starter Thread starter marschtl
  • id19682
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 3073
  • Replies 6
This has to be a nomination for this year's Casinomeister "Stupidest Names" award imo.


Agreed, how do you trust a place to pay you called NoPay? As far as stupidest name there is a B2B named Klonk Poker that has my nomination. There is a Futurebet site named Big Nuttzz that takes honorable mention.

I guess CM and Simmo are away for the weekend. I guess I still have time to claim my 20 cent bonus.
 
Agreed, how do you trust a place to pay you called NoPay? As far as stupidest name there is a B2B named Klonk Poker that has my nomination. There is a Futurebet site named Big Nuttzz that takes honorable mention.

I guess CM and Simmo are away for the weekend. I guess I still have time to claim my 20 cent bonus.
Casinomeister left for a last-minute vacation, but Simmo will probably catch this within a few hours.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top