New Slot Announcement Nirvana Yggdrasil Gaming

I wonder shat tournement mean on the slot... Maybe a new provider for the Battle of slot at videoslot ? WOuld be nice. Time will tell cause i'll try it. I love those Yggrasil slots.

Thanks for sharing

I wonder shat tournement mean on the slot... Maybe a new provider for the Battle of slot at videoslot ? WOuld be nice. Time will tell cause i'll try it. I love those Yggrasil slots.

Thanks for sharing

The tournament button you see on the left side is a new in-game tournament feature.

Yggdrasil will on launch day start a big Nirvana network tournament with solid cash prizes and all the information players need are available in the game (leaderboard, prize pool etc).

It also has a Raffle-section where winners get to choose a chest.

Pretty cool :thumbsup:

1.jpg

YG be one of the best!

Hmm.. I wonder if YG have changed some of its game devs/designers over the recent games? It seriously began to go downhill with Dark Jokerizer (as I like to call it) and then the horrible crappy Joker Millions followed up by Holmes etc. I simply LOVE YG, though! They got great variation and nice fun to their games.

This certainly looks very nice! AND for the first time, we get a video slot with NUDGES feature! THAT be interesting to try out. Been missing that on modern video slots, really. Closes I've come to nudges are those 3-wheel games which do not have that much entertainment value to it.

That tournament-button looks very interesting as well. Looking pretty much forward to try out this one, indeed. Cannot wait!

Have a goodie wagerend, meisters!

Slot is live today, been playing it in test mode and its one of my favourite slots from yggdrasil, not in terms of win potential but the ability to combine all 3 of the bonus rounds if you re-trigger the free spins.

Things get very interesting with 2 features active and with 3 it would be very interesting :)

my pick order so far is

Nudge (highest chance for re-triggers of free spins)

Wild Seeds (still hoping to squeeze another re-trigger out)

then

Mega Reel to finish :)

optimal first pick is definitely Nudge even if its got the lowest win potential, because the re-triggers are where the biggest wins are going to come from.

I played it with real cash today, got the free spin once and that again retriggered two times so i had all three active! Aproximately 200x bet so not too shabby :) Were hoping for more though when i got that third one, but i guess i were unlucky with my luck :p

Played it for a few thousand spins in fun mode and it seems like a decent game. Feature seems to sometimes take long to trigger and I had a single retrigger in around 10 bonus rounds. I always picked Nudge feature - not something I would usually pick, but the retriggers are tempting. The feature pretty much always paid between 25x and 35x bet except one time when it triggered with four scatters and paid 90x bet in total, and once with a retrigger when it paid 100x bet. I might play that if I'll want to give some lower variance slot a go inbetween my usual high variance gambling. I seem to have some graphical glitches in this game when playing on my crappy computer, though.

EDIT: just got two scatters and a nudge feature for 1 spin, which then resulted in another two scatters and a third being nudged and resulting in a full feature - not bad :)

I really like this slot. Beautiful graphics, some unique features and lots going on. Did not get any good wins during my sessions, but had a lot of fun losing my money. Well done Yggdrasil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back