NFL Star Steve McNair Killed

RobWin

closed account
Former NFL Star Steve McNair Killed in Tennessee

Sunday, July 05, 2009

NASHVILLE, Tenn. Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair, who led the famous Tennessee Titans' drive that came a yard short of forcing overtime in the 2000 Super Bowl, was found dead Saturday with multiple gunshot wounds, including one to the head. Police said a pistol was discovered near the body of a woman also shot dead in a downtown condominium.

Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron identified the woman as 20-year-old Sahel Kazemi, whom he called a "friend" of McNair's. She had a single gunshot wound to the head.

Police said the 36-year-old McNair was found on the sofa in the living room, and Kazemi was very close to him on the floor. Aaron said the gun was not "readily apparent" when police first arrived.

Story Continued
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

____
____

I saw this story yesterday and its a damn shame. He'll be a hall of famer, was a great sport and loved football and the fans a whole lot. I can't wait to see what the police say happened, from the story i have a few idea but it'll be a while before we find any of the facts out.

I saw this story yesterday and its a damn shame. He'll be a hall of famer, was a great sport and loved football and the fans a whole lot. I can't wait to see what the police say happened, from the story i have a few idea but it'll be a while before we find any of the facts out.

Local talk is murder/ suicide , my heart goes out to his family and the Titan family......................laurie

Yep, he was one of the greats for sure and will be missed. It will be interesting to find out some more details as the week goes on as to what actually happened since all we can really do right now is just speculate. Laurie, keep us up to date on this since you are close by there please. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back