Logo
external image

Next Casinomeister / Poker333 Freeroll

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chatmaster
  • id9481
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 5137
  • Replies 41
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Location
South Africa
Hi Everyone

Just thought I would set the dates for September's freerolls.

18th and the 25th of September. We are also looking at upping the freerolls for next year to 3 a month and I have been wondering if that would be suitable for everyone?
 
Freerolls

Hi there chatmaster.

Could i have some information about the freerolls.

1. How much is the prizepool.
2. How many casinomeister members play in them usually? (approximate)
3. How do i register ;)..

-kavaman
 
kavaman said:
Hi there chatmaster.

Could i have some information about the freerolls.

1. How much is the prizepool.
2. How many casinomeister members play in them usually? (approximate)
3. How do i register ;)..

-kavaman
I think I can answer for Master here!
1. Prize pool is $50 (I think it's $30/15/5?)
2. 8-12
3. Try looking at the bottom of every Chatmaster post!! :D

Come and join us - it's good fun!
 
Last edited:
small

Urgh.. Thats quite small prizepool. But still sounds like fun to play against cm members. I normally play in around 50-215$ buyin tournaments.

Thanks for your post kk.

Any ideas how we could get a little bigger prizepool, anyone interested if it had some buyin and some added money (the 50$ for example) ? I could pay some buyin. If it had added money.

-kavaman
 
kavaman said:
Urgh.. Thats quite small prizepool. But still sounds like fun to play against cm members. I normally play in around 50-215$ buyin tournaments.
Small prizepool?
It's FREE for gods sake - what more do you want??? :what:

I say leave the freeroll as a freeroll, and let the players who want to buy-in play regular buy-ins at Piggs Peak.

Hat's off to ChatMaster for keeping these freerolls going! :notworthy


Memememe: I think I've only won twice - and these freerolls have been going what, about 9 months now?
Not a fantastic record - a lot like my memory! :D
 
Well it seems like people want to keep the freeroll as freeroll. Thats fine. Its nice to have some free money.

However it would be a nice idea to have a buyin tournament with added prizepool too, right?

-kavaman
 
What's this about?

ChatMaster,

I saw the flashing banner below at the bottom of a Casinomeister page.

I clicked the link which took me to 333 homepage.
Now I admit I only looked very quickly - but I can't see any details anywhere about this offer!

Please can you explain it, or tell me where the T&C's are?

Thanks mate! :thumbsup:
 
Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape

Hey, how about not being so pro-microsoft? :)

I needed to re-download the poker client (via firefox), and get this:

An error has occurred! Your request could not be processed.

ERROR MESSAGE: ERROR: 006 => No directory

Please click on the email address below and send the error message.
[email protected]

Fired up IE, downloaded no problem at all.

No biggie, just thought ya'll should know :thumbsup:
 
scrollock said:
what time is it ? & how do you enter ?
9pm in the UK.

But you're too late to enter today's as you have to register in advance. :(

Follow the link at the bottom of any Chatmaster post to register for all future free-roll tourneys. (On every 2-weeks). Do it now! :thumbsup:
 
Webzcas said:
Who won last night? I didn't hang around after being booted out in an abysmal15th place. KK was chipleader when I left.
imnotac won - and I was very annoyingly 4th!

I was beaten to 3rd by a player who was disconnected (or sitting out) even though I had more chips at the time.
Unfortunately I pulled trips on the flop (with a pocket pair) so had to go all-in on the hand, only for imnotac (I think) to make a straight. :( :( :(
 
KasinoKing said:
imnotac won - and I was very annoyingly 4th!

I was beaten to 3rd by a player who was disconnected (or sitting out) even though I had more chips at the time.
Unfortunately I pulled trips on the flop (with a pocket pair) so had to go all-in on the hand, only for imnotac (I think) to make a straight. :( :( :(

LOL....Sounds exactly like the hand I had against you in the first hand you played in the tourney. Had pp KK (no pun ;) ) that hand, think it was JQK on flop, T on turn, rag on river for your straight :\ Oh well, I was dead tired and shouldn't have been playing anyways :) nh btw :thumbsup:


Seems to bring up an interesting point....Should players recieve points if they're sitting out the whole tourney?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top