Logo
external image

newborn

  • Thread starter Thread starter m249a
  • id4514
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 445
  • Replies 0
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Location
Pa
A baby was born so advanced in development he could talk. He looked around the delivery room and saw the doctor. "Are you my doctor?" he asked. "Why, yes, I am," said the doctor. The baby said, "Thank you for taking such good care of me during the birth." He looked at his mother and asked, "Are you my mother?" "Yes, dear, I am," said the mother beaming. "Thank you for taking such good care of me before I was born," he said. He then looked at his father and asked, "Are you my father?" "Yes, I am," his father proudly answered. The baby motioned him closer, then poked him repeatedly on the forehead with his index finger. "Hurts, doesn't it!" :eek:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top